Chapter 27

________

H I S T O R Y

(n.) past events that relate to a particular subject, place, organization, etc.

________

Camila Cabello

° ° °

"Good morning love!"

That voice. Her voice. Is that what I'm actually hearing right now?

"Love?" I uttered questioning myself more, than the voice.

I opened my eyes and she's standing by the foot of our bed, she's wearing her favorite loose white shirt and plaid boxers, and messy hair.

"Breakfast?"

I looked at her amazed. She's awake. I can smell waffles.

"Love?"

I echoed for second time. I sat up straight.

"Yes baby? Why? You looked surprised."

She walked towards me sitting by the side of the bed. I can smell the faint scent of her favorite perfume and maple syrup.

"Am I dreaming? Is this heaven?" I asked in wonder.

She laughed, her wide eyes disappearing as she did. Her laughter reverberated echoing in the huge room.

"Love this is not a dream. But waking up beside you everyday is heaven for sure." She teased.

I cried at that instant and pulled her into a tight hug. She was caught off guard but she hugged me back. The best feeling in the world. She's with me. I don't care anymore. I hugged her tightly as tears pooled my eyes.

"I love you more Camila." She whispered close to my ears.

"Camila."

"Camila."

"Camila!"

"A dream."

"Yes you're dreaming. And you've been calling Lara for uhh... three times?"

Frustrations and longing immediately broke the piece of hope and lucid imagination the dream brought me. I was drag back to hell-- I mean in reality. I can never truly call this place hell because Lara was here.

But having her here without her actually being here is the complete equivalence of hell for me.

I looked at my phone it's already ten in the morning. I picked up my tote bag and was heading for the restroom to gussy up when we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Dinah offered already walking for the door.

"Mila, it's your parents."

I settled the tote bag by the foot of the restroom door and went towards them.

"Mom, dad." I said while giving them both a hug.

"Sweety, we just dropped by to say goodbye. Today's our fight remember?" Dad started.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot." I genuinely did.

"It's okay honey, we'll just take a cab to the airport, no need to worry about it." Mom said hugging me again.

"Mom..." I hugged her back and begin to sob.

"Oh sweetheart..." She softly said. "Talk to me baby."