Chapter 5: Last day of school for us

Maddi's pov

'We gon party buckwild look at shawty buckwild'

I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off and got up. I quickly took a shower and blow dried my hair. I straitened it and put on a Taylor caniff tye dye t-shirt and some high waisted shorts. I walked out and Shawn was still sleeping. I ran over and jumped on top if Shawn. "SHAWNY POO! WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BACKEY!" I yelled into his ear. "Leave me alone." Shawn mumbled. "Come on. It's the last day of school for us!" Shawn shot up and got ready. We got our backpacks and went downstairs. I grabbed two bananas and threw one at Shawn. "Owwww" Shawn whined.

•••••

We walked to our first class. There were two seats left and of course they were on each side of Derek. Crap. I looked at Shawn with fear in my eyes and he mouthed an 'it's going to be okay' to me. We walked over and say next to him. Derek smirked at me. He then whispered "I know you wanted more last night. To bad I didn't get myself inside of you. But don't worry, I'll get you soon. And trust me, you'll love it." I just looked away and listened to the teacher. Soon after, Derek put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it, he slowly moved his hand higher and higher until he got to my crotch. Shawn noticed and pulled Derek's hand off of me. I mouthed a 'thank you' to Shawn and he nodded. The teacher looked over to all three of us. "Do you three have a problem?" She asked us. We all shook our heads and she continued teaching. A few minutes later, the bell rang. Shawn and I walked to our next class. Great. This is the class where my teacher always flirts with me.

•••••

After the last bell rang I went to my locker to find Shawn waiting for me like always. We walked back to my house and got my bags. We put them into Shawns car and went back inside. I got a backpack and put my electronics and chargers inside. I grabbed some money and put it in my bag.

•••••

After we got to Shawn's house he packed his bags.

===========================

Sorry it's short :( Don't worry there will be longer ones soon! Just so you know, They have cars it's just they like to walk places.