Chapter 2: Packing

Madison's pov

I can't believe I was invited to Magcon.

This is great. I get to go on your with my best friend and all of his best friends. This is going to be great.

•••••

I started packing when I got a phone call.

Shawn's pov

The Magcon Tour is going to be really fun. I just hope the guys and her get along. Just not to well.

•••••

I started to call Maddi until I remembered she was mad at me.

"Hello?" Maddi answered.

"Hey Maddi." I replied.

"What do you want?" She sounded angry.

"Can I come over?"

•••••

I walked into Maddi's house and into her room. She was packing her bag for Magcon. I walked in and sat on her bed looking at her. She sat next to me.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked her. We've always called eachother sweet things like that.

"You wouldn't care. Whatever. Let's change the subject. So proms Thurday then the last day of school is Friday and we leave for Magcon Saturday. What time are we leaving?" Replied Maddi.

"Well we gotta catch the plane at 4:30 am so maybe you could stay at my place Friday night?"

"Yeah sounds great. In the meantime, help me pack."

I helped her pack until everything was ready.

Maddi's pov

Shawn and I were watching tv until I got a text from an unknown number.

"hey Maddi! Can't wait for prom tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at 6? -Derek"

"Sounds great!"

===========================

Sorry it's so short. I promise the next one will be longer.