|Description|

'You've got to be shitting me' 

'I'm not lying.' 

'It's not that, it's just the universe is hilarious.'

'I tell you that you're my soulmate and you think the universe is hilarious?'

'I'm engaged.'

***

Sebastian has grown impatient seeing all his peers mated. 

He has worked hard his entire life to build the perfect life, and now all that is missing is the woman he will share it with. His pack, and his parents are all just as eager to see him mated off, waiting patiently for the Luna who will lead beside their leader.

When he finally finds her, at his cousin's wedding, she is everything that he is hoping for...

That is, right up until he finds out that she's engaged. 

Ai is married to medicine.

As a deaf, Asian, woman she's too busy trying to make it in the cutthroat world of medicine. She has no time for a relationship. Her parents, however, are intent on seeing her married, going so far as to arrange one for her. Ai is desperate to find a way out for herself. When she agrees to be a bridesmaid at her best friend's wedding, she finds herself drawn to the groom's best man, and cousin, Sebastian.

When he claims that Ai is his long awaited Soulmate, Ai thinks that she may just have found her ticket out of her parents plans...

Ai wants to be a doctor, Sebastian wants a Luna.

A fake engagement will give them both what they want... What could possibly go wrong?