Termination

Olives POV

Brianna comes upstairs ." What ?" She asks ." I'm not ready Bri " I reply ." You'll be fine , deeper into the pregnancy you'll feel otherwise " she says .

" There won't be a pregnancy I'm terminating this pregnancy " I reply " no , you can't do that you'll be Killing an innocent soul and robbing Nicholas of the chance to become a father "

I sit down on the edge of the bed ." I don't know Bri ?" She sits down next to me "you and Nicholas Will get through it together " she says

I just nod.

Nicholas's POV

" Milton what do I pay you for ?" I yell " you couldn't even get my father bail, how are you going to make him win the trial !!"

" Sir, I tried everything I could -" I cut him off " save it " I grab my briefcase . I get into the car and drive off . I get to Olive's apartment.

I get out of my car and open the door .

Olives POV

After Brianna left  I called a doctor and made an appointment,I was serious about this abortion thing . Me ? A mother ,no .

" So Ms Brookes , how far along are you ?" The doctor asks " I don't know " he nods "lay  on your back so I can perform an ultrasound "

I do as I'm told . After the doctor had checked me up  I get into the car and take a deep breath

I get home and open the front door ." Babe you home?" I call out " Nicholas appears from the kitchen , holding a pamphlet .

"Hey I did-"he cuts me off "care  to explain ."he says. It's the abortion doctors pamphlet "Uhm oh that's Brianna's , she w-" he cuts me off again .

" Olive , you've never been a good liar ,tell me the truth " he says. " I am " I insist ." If Brianna is pregnant , why is there a pregnancy test lying on the bathroom floor of your room"

" She was here " I say ." Where have you been ? he asks ."to the shops to get a few things " I reply .
" Where are the shopping bags ?" He asks ." Uhm , the shops were closed ."

He doesn't answer ,he just grabs his cellphone and goes upstairs .