Mexico and house arrest

Olive's POV

I'm awoken by a door opening. Great so this wasn't a dream. Brett walks in with a bowl. He places it at my feet.

"Hungry?" he ask. I nod. He unties my wrists and places the bowl on top of my lap. It's oatmeal. I slowly start eating and he throws me a pair of clothes.

"When you're done, get dressed we're going to the airport in an hour." I just nod. "Bret- I mean Xavier, why are you doing this?"

"I hate repeating myself," he yells. I just carry on eating. He kneels down in front of me and tilts my chin up.

"You know you and me could've been a modern day Bonnie and Clyde if I wasn't going to kill you," he shrugs and gets up.

"Hurry! Remember, airport in an hour, we're headed to Mexico," he leaves and locks the door again.

Nicholas's POV

Olive hasn't said anything and it's already the next morning. I swear if- I'm disturbed from my thoughts by the door bell.

I open the door and it's an officer. "How may I help you?" I ask. "Your wife has been sentenced." I raise my eyebrows.

"Chloe Caldwell," he says, noticing that I'm confused. "Oh, how many years?" "Zero, she's been sentenced to house arrest."

"What?" I ask. "Yes," the officer replies. "And she'll be serving her sentence in this very house," he carries on.

"Are you serious?" I ask, annoyed. "Dead," he replies.

Just decided to bless you all with four more chapters 😍 don't forget to vote!