Family dinner

Olives POV
We go inside I'm amazed by the beautiful staircase and gorgeous chandelier in the middle of the entrance .

" Olive, do you cook ?" I nod my head ." Follow me " she says . Nicholas winks at me and walks off with Angela .

" I'll get the turkey from the refrigerator and you can do the honours of stuffing it " Nicholas's mother smiles .

" So how did the two of you meet ?" She asks .

Nicholas's Pov
After an hour, dad had already come back and mom and olive have set the table . Mom and dad are seated opposite Olive and I .

" Olive , please say grace for us " mom asks ." God please bless our food.amen " " amen " the rest of us say in unison .

" You can thank olive for the amazing turkey " mother says .I smirk and whisper into olives ear " I'll be thanking you tonight " she hits me on the leg.

Olives POV
" Behave yourself " I whisper back . Nicholas's father clears his throat . We both pause and continue eating.

" I hope I'll be having more grandkids soon Enough" Nicholas's dad smiles ,I almost choke on turkey .

Kids ?! I'm only 21 I'm a grandkid myself !. "Maybe in the near future dad " Nicholas replies ." You two Will be spending the night right ?" His mother questions .

" I don't see why not ." Nicholas nods .
After dinner
Nicholas's POV

After dinner Olive and I went up to my room , which I used to use when I was in college , before I moved out .

Olive comes out of the shower wrapped in a towel .I stand up and head to the door to lock it . She sits on the bed and starts to apply lotion on her legs .

" Mind applying some lotion on my back " she asks , looking at me with a smirk." Sure "

Olives POV
He crawls onto the bed behind me and slowly removes my towel exposing  my whole upper body .

I hand him the lotion .His man hands slowly start to apply the lotion on my back .He whispers something in my ear .

" How about we lose that " he says refering to the towel .He takes off my towel and places me onto his lap  . I lift up his t-shirt touching his abs .

He starts to leave a trail of hickeys down my neck , while roughly squeezing my thigh . He slowly removes his sweatpants .

Revealing his boxers ." Won't... You're parents .....walk in ...
on us ?" I try to say between the kisses .he doesn't pay attention to my questions.

Nicholas's POV
I start to kiss her bellybutton .She gives out a moan .I gently pick her up and wrap her legs around me she grabs hold of my hair and kisses me .

Olives POV
He spreads my legs apart and proceeds to slide himself in. My stomach does a nervous backflip  . I'm a moaning mess .

Thank you for reading 🙏 please don't forget to vote ,byeeee💕💖