Mrs Caldwell

Nicholas's POV
I got the two coffees and the chocolate cake back to the warehouse ." Dad , coffee " I hand my father the coffee .

" Thanks ,it's almost time for your meeting " he reminds me . I nod and leave .I drive to the location I'm supposed to meet the clients .

Olives POV
After my lectures I leave campus and head straight to my apartment .I take of my shoes ,grab a glass of wine and soak my feet in cold water.

I receive a call it's officer Conan ." Hello " I say into the phone ." Hello Ms Brookes ,we want to let you know that we've got custody of Xavier " he says .

" Oh ,thank you so much sir " I sigh in relief. " Just doing my job " he replies " please come down tomorrow at the station for further questioning." He says .

" Of course , thank you " I hangup .I turn on my laptop and begin watching my series .
Text : Nicholas
I'm outside get dressed .

Is he serious ? I get up and look outside my window and see his car parked in front of my apartment .

I go upstairs and put on a baby blue dress with a denim jacket and a pair of all stars. I grab my phone and lock my apartment door .

I walk up to his car and knock on the passenger seat window ,he rolls it down ." Aren't you gonna come in ?" He asks.

" Aren't you going to open the door for me ?" I ask.He just smirks and gets out of the car and open my door ." Happy ?" I nod .I get in and he closes the door .

He gets back inside the car and we drive off ." Where are we even going ?" I ask ." Just you wait and see " He drives for about 40 minutes until we get to the beach .

" The beach at this time ?" I ask " paitence Ms Brookes " He stops the car and gets out to open the door for me .

" Fast learner " I say teasing him.i get out of the car and he takes my hand .we walk hand in hand until I see a candle lit  table with  two seats .

He leads the way . We get to the table and he pulls out a chair for me ." Thanks " he takes his seat ." What do you think ?"he asks , biting his bottom lip .

" It's beautiful what's the occasion ?"I ask ." You are " he says causing  my inner goddess to have a meltdown .He snaps his fingers and a waiter appears .

" Yes sir " " bring the souffle please " he says to the waiter.
"Souffle in the middle of the night on a beach ?" I say laughing.

"What can I say " he shrugs .the waiter quickly comes back with  the two souffles in hand ." For you ma'am " he says placing mine in front of me .

" Thank you " he gives Nicholas his and walks off .

Nicholas's POV
Here goes nothing. " Olive ?" I say getting her attention ." Yes " I take a deep breath ." I ,uh I don't wanna be your boyfriend anymore "

" What ?" She says confused ." Yeah I don't wanna be your boyfriend anymore " I repeat." Wh- " I interupted her .

" I wanna be your husband " I noticed her silent sigh of relief ." You scared me " she says ." So what do you say you'll   marry me?"

" Yes , I'll marry  you Nicholas .