8

———1 week later———

I was back at Oli's place and did I want to be here, no I didn't. Hannah wasn't home and I wouldn't be surprised if she was getting underneath someone else and helping them get laid. Sometimes I wonder if Oli will ever find out without me telling him that she's cheating. Oli was at the studio doing some project, I soon heard the front door open then shut followed by moaning. The slut of the hour had returned with her new sleeping buddy. You could hear them and all the noise they were making it was disturbing, I hit the wall several times and then yell. "Keep it down slut!" I yelled before giggling at the embarrassment I just did, can she seriously not just stick to one guy at a time.

I was listening to Cheater by The Vamps and blasting it having a laugh, I could hear the bedroom door shut followed by what sounded like moaning and groaning. Right back at it again isn't she, I hope to guys stupid enough to give her a hickey. Sometimes I wanna expose her in the most cruel way but like then the bitch will just lie her way out of it. "I'm home!" I heard Oli's voice call and I just smirked, I ran down to the front door and hugged him. "Hey hey what's the occasion" he laughed, "there's no occasion but-" I began until Hannah spoke. "Hey babe" she greeted with the scumbag standing beside her, "Hey whose that?" Oli asked. "This is Mike" she said and I rolled my eyes, "oh okay nice to meet you" Oli said. "Likewise" Mike responded before he said good bye and left them Hannah glared at me.

"Slut of the hour" I mumbled and Oli heard me, "what did you say?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Nothing" I answered and Hannah smirked knowing exactly what I called her and that I would get in so much trouble. "I heard you and you directed it at Hannah" Oli said sternly, "oh really did I" I answered and he was mad. "Cut the crap" Oli said and I smirked and walked back to my room, I looked back and Hannah was fake crying and Oli was comforting her. "Oh give me a break" I whispered, i went back in my room and treated myself to my blade before putting it away and blocking out the world with my earphones. I was listening to Natural by Imagine dragons and zoning out to the point I fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up to loud arguing and it was obviously Oli and Hannah, I left my room and walked to the kitchen to serve myself a glass of Orange juice. I sat on the island counter and watched their amusing argument until Oli noticed. "Chelsea what's so funny?" Oli asked frustrated, "oh you know this is just entertainment" I said. "Did the slut admit she was cheating?" I asked and Oli glared at me, "okay one she's not cheating and two you're crazy" he said and ouch that hurt he just called me crazy and not the good kind. "Grow up" Hannah shouted at me, "I'm not cheating" she yelled and I snickered, "keep telling yourself that bitch" I said and she was fuming with anger but I didn't care. "You know all you do is cause trouble then find a way to die" Oli screamed at me and I was taken back by his words.

"Oli as if you care, where was the caring Oli last week!" I yelled at him, "oh please you are an attention seeker" Hannah said and I walked right up to her and slapped her across the face. She went down to ground like I hit her with more force than I actually did, what a drama queen. I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut, this has to be the worst place to live. You'd think living with Oli and Hannah would be a dream to all those girls who write fanfics about them being their parents or living with them. Well it's horrible to even live with just Hannah she brings a new guy back every night and how she has no STD yet I don't wanna know. Too far save it for the bedroom Hannah, she has done the nasty all over the house it's disgusting. I scrunch up my nose just thinking about it, I can hear them still arguing downstairs and crying happening. Oli's words really hit home, it made me miss Mum and Cecilia so much becuase I actually don't want to be living I wanna be with them.

I was staring at the wall when I heard marching footsteps coming towards the room followed by just Oli barging through the door and slamming it behind him. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He yelled in my face and I pushed him back and watched him fall on his butt. "What's your problem?" I asked in a cocky tone, he glared at me and stood back up to his feet towering over me.