"No Lacey, I'm not kicking you out. I just, I don't like the idea of you guys sneaking around behind people's backs, especially mine."

"I'm sorry Spencer, we should've told you, but we haven't done anything, it was just a few a stolen kisses that's it."

"Just kisses? Nothing else?"

I shake my head.

"No nothing else" I answer

Spencer lets out a deep breath and runs his hands through his hair.

"Well good"

He straightens up and turns in my direction.

"So what do you need me to do about Victoria? I can break it off with her for you"

This is why I loved my best friend, he was willing to help me to be happy.

I smile at him and Lacey punches me in the arm.

"Ow"

"No I told you not to do that! We can just be adults about this Jonas."

"Please Victoria is the worst possible person for Jonas, she only cares about herself and she doesn't even love him."

"She what?" I ask shocked

Spencer looks at me and his face gets red. He just let it slip and he knew it.

"What do you mean Spencer?" Lacey asks him stepping closer to me.

He rubs the back of his neck. He didn't want to say it, I knew he didn't.

"Spencer" Lacey scolds him.

His eyes find hers and then his attention comes back to me.

"She's been cheating on you"

My heart dropped. How could I have been so clueless and stupid to not see it? God. It made sense, she started staying late at work and we haven't slept together in a few weeks. Was she ever going to tell me?

"Oh my god. Jonas I'm so sorry" Lacey says placing a hand on my forearm.

"I'm sorry man. I was gonna tell you I just didn't know how."

"How long?"

"I don't-"

"How long" I snap at him

"She came onto me a few weeks ago, she was drunk and wanted to hook up, and when I turned her away she started rambling about how she'd been sleeping with uh... someone and then I walked away. I didn't want to hear anymore. I swear I was gonna tell you man."

My fists clenched at my sides and my vision becomes blurry. I was so pissed. I held back on what I felt because I was worried about getting caught kissing Lacey, but Victoria was going behind my fucking back and having sex with people!

"Who is it?" I demanded.

"Man I don't think you want to know."

"Just tell me" I yell at him

Spencer looks at Lacey and she squeezes my arm tighter. But it didn't help. I was pissed.

I was seeing red.

"Jonas maybe it's better if you just cool down a little bit."

I look into her bright blue eyes and everything vanished from my mind. The only thing I could focus on was her and she melodious voice calming me down. A few seconds ago I was ready to snap and break something, but now as I stared into this girls eyes I knew that this was for the best. Now Lacey and I could finally be happy together, without Victoria in the way.

I pull Lacey's body towards me and kiss her lips. I needed the feel of her body against mine and the taste of her strawberry chapstick on my lips.

"Okay hey that's enough" Spencer says pulling me back.

Lacey's face gets red as the blush takes over her cheeks.
She was stunning.

"Sorry"

Spencer claps his hand against my shoulder and smiles warmly at me.

"Now there are some things you need to take care of before I allow you to suck my sisters face off."

My eyebrows raise.

"What? You just came in here screaming at us?" Lacey says confused.

Spencer lets out a hearty laugh.

"Please you guys are great for each other, but I didn't want you getting hurt because he was getting married, but now that he's not, you guys can do what you want. Within reason. Meaning. Always wrap up the pickle. Also never ever ever do anything when I'm in the house. I'm all for guys being together but it'll take a while for me to be ok with him boinking my sister."

I chuckle as Lacey's face gets bright red again.

I walk over to her and wrap my arm around her waist. I loved the feel of her body close to mine.

"Well I'm sure you guys have lots to talk about so I'm gonna head out, but I'll be in the living room, so you know." Spencer says turning the knob to the door.

"Wait Spence."

He stops and turns to face us.

"Who is it that Victoria is seeing?"

"Man I really don't think-"

"Please just tell me. I need to know"

His face gets red and he rubs the back of his neck again.

"It's Benji"