Chapter 9- Jealous Ex's and Ex-best friend

Maekayla pov

My alarm had set off at 7:15, which was a bad idea because I had forgot I set it up last night and it startled me and made me fell on the floor. Anyways, I got in the shower and now I'm dressed in a mini plaid skirt, with a long sleeve sweater shirt, and a pair of white high heels. Plus I have my hair in a high pony tail, that is also curled and I left loose strands of my hair out. I hope it's not too much and the only reason I'm wearing this because I know Katelyn and Rachel will be totally jealous. And I hope to get that reaction from them.

Once I was finished with everything, I headed downstairs to the the boys eating breakfast. " Good morning Maekayla" Jack said seductively while winking at me. I blushed like crazy and said ' Good morning ' in return. Once the boys were finished with their breakfast, I asked them if their ready. They replied with a ' yes'. So got settled in my car and drove off. When we arrived, I notice the school was packed today.

We went inside and I felt a hand traveling towards my waist and looked up and it was Zacks. The other boys glared at Zack and he just shrugged it off like it was nothing. I didn't bother taking it off either because I wanted to see their reactions. We were headed towards my locker when everyone had stopped what their doing and gasp, looking shock.

Then I spotted Rachel, Katelyn, and the boys and they had a shock reactions on their faces too. Rachel and Katelyn looked angry and glared at me, but I just smirked back at them. And the boys looked jealous?. Must be my imagination. Once I was done getting my things out of my locker, we all went to class.

Louis pov

What. In. The. World?. I can't believe my eyes, Maekayla is walking with the most famous boy band ever. ' Why don't we'. I was furious at this point and a little feeling deep in my stomack. Was it jealousy?. It can't be. Can it?. I don't know, but anyways I look over to see the boys having the same reaction and Katelyn and Rachel looking really pissed.