Chapter 8- Five new band members

Maekayla pov

I can't believe them. I just cant. Like why do they keep torturing me about sleeping with them. It's the past, like build a bridge and get over it. I guess laying in bed all morning isn't going to solve anything, so I decided to go downstairs to find something at least edible. I then look to see Joey standing near the doorway with this stupid grin on his face.

" Joey what's going on?" I asked confused. " Well there are a couple of friends of mine that are coming over and I want you to meet them" Joey said jumping up and down excitedly. Friends?. Are they like some kind of boy band or something or is it just a        get-together. Then the doorbell rang. Joey's head quickly snapped up to the sound and quickly swung the door open to reveal five good looking boys.

One has caramel brown eyes and curly hair swift to the side with his nose pierced, another one that's tall and blond, but have brown roots and has light blue eyes, the one to the far left has chocolate brown eyes and his hair is a bit hangover, the boy to the far right has dark blue eyes with a hint of hazel in the center, and last but not least, the one in the middle has brown hair and blue eyes as well. Wow. They are really attractive, way more attractive than my exes.

" Maekayla, this is Jonah, Jack, Corbyn, Zack, and Daniel, guys this my sister Maekayla, and they are called Why don't we" Joey greeted. What?. Why don't we?. OK now I'm confused. " Why don't we what?" They all looked at me like I'm crazy. " What do you mean?" Joey asked. " Well, you said they are called Why don't we, so I asked what?" I said. Then Jonah spoke up. " Oh no, that's the name of our band" Jonah said. Really why don't we. That phrase could be used in any types of questions. " Why would you call it that?" I asked. He just shrugged.

" Well nice to meet you then" I said as  I slowly took my hand out for them to shake it and whispered a 'hi' nervously. Luckily they returned it. " So now that I've introduced you guys, I invited you to watch over Maekayla at school for me" Joey said. " Of course we can" I believe Corbyn said. " Yeah, it shouldn't be that hard" Jack said. " Wonderful, the guess bedroom is down the hall on your right, have a goodnight" Joey said skipping towards his room. Literally skipped.

" Goodnight you guys" I said as I hugged all of them. " Goodnight Maekayla" Jack said seductively. I went to hug Corbyn, but he squeezed my bum, making gasp. Then Jonah, who kissed me on the cheek, Daniel who kissed my neck, and Zack who kissed my lips. Wow, I mean it wasn't like pleasure, but it felt so delicate. My face was probably the color of a tomato right now. Before anything else got out of hand I quickly took a shower and went to bed.

I was thinking that since ' Why don't we' are body guarding me tomorrow, then everyone will maybe or maybe not think of me differently. Katelyn and Rachel are gonna be so jealous when they see five hot guys following me around all day. I can't wait to see the look on their faces. Looks like Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam have some competition tomorrow. I'm so excited. Ha ha.