Chapter 1 Moving in

My name is Maekayla I'm 18 years old, I'm from London, but I'm moving to America to go to college. Here's a little bit about myself, I have two older siblings name Linux, who is 23 years old and my brother Dillon, who is 24 years old. They live in Florida now and have children. My parents are the best, they rented me a dorm room and pay my rent. But they decided to stay put in England. My past relationships wasn't really worth it. I used to date these five boys. Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayne Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne. They're all friends but that didn't know I have dated them all, so I didn't say anything  about it. Harry is the rough one, Liam is the force one, Zayne is the mean one, Niall is the smart one, and Louis is the dangerous one. They weren't like this before, once they found about our relationship they wanted to get revenge. So I moved to the USofA.

It's my first day of college, my roommate Katelyn is living with me.
"Hello Maekayla" said Katelyn. "Hey, how's it going?" I asked. "Good, ready to go to class?" Katelyn asked. "Yeah, I guess" I said. "Alright, let's go" Katelyn said. Once we made it, we got our schedules. "What do you have?" I asked. "I have Mrs. Robbins, you?" Katelyn asked. " I have Mr. Skies" I said. "Okay, bye" Katelyn said. "Bye" I said. Then we went our separate ways. When I entered the room, I took my seat. Then Mr. Skies entered in and started to talk about the Krebs cycle, then he was interrupted by Principal  Jenkins. "Hello class, sorry to interrupt, but we have five new students with us today, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayne Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne" The principal announced. Oh hell no. My worst nightmare came true. "Alright take your seats boys" Mr. Skies said.

Their were five empty seat next to me. Two in front of me, one to my left, one to my right, and one behind me. Once they spotted me, they smirked. Louis took the seat to my left, Zayne to my right, Harry behind me, Niall and Liam in front of me. Once they took there seats, Harry leaned next to my ear and whispered "Missed us baby girl?". I sat their shocked, they all just chuckled at my reaction. Here we go...again.