Chapter 5 - Lights, Camera, Action

Harry pov

After Louis telling Rachel about our relationship with Maekayla, she went balistick, she kept screaming prophanities and other words that I think that we're made up. So she agreed to help us and to not tell Maekayla about it. But in return I get to have some " fun"  with her after school. Yay me. " Are you sure this will work?" I whispered  to Louis. " Of course it will work, why wouldn't it?, she needs to feel our pain, like she had given us" Louis said. I just shrugged. Once Maekayla walk through those doors, everything will go down it flames.

Maekayla pov

I walked through the school doors after Katelyn went to go get some Starbucks without me, so I had to walk to school. Once I'm in I see everyone gathered around the table while someone is standing on it, making a speech. So I decided to get a closer look and I see Rachel?!! What is she doing?. Then I walked closer to hear everything she's saying. " Yes that's right Maekayla is the schools slut for sleeping with these five guys right here" Rachel said. What five guys?  Then it hit me Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam. Wait?  How did she get withhold of my past relationship with them? I didnt tell her anything.

Then my clumsy self slipped on a banana peel, that someone didn't bother to throw away.  I then hit the floor with my face which made a loud echo throughout the cafeteria. Everybody stopped what their doing and looked my way. I picked myself up off the contaminated floor and dust myself off. Everyone was looking at me then I hear heals clicking walking towards me.

" Well, well, well look what we have here" Rachel smirked. Her hand on my shoulder I tried shrugging it off but it only tightened more. " This is the whore I was talking about everyone, why don't you tell everyone that you slept with these five poor men, that would go out with me instead of a stuck up fat whore you really are" Rachel said, still smirking at me. I was shocked, scared, and frozen all at the same time. I didn't know what to say or do.

" I-I don't know what your talking about" I stammered. " Oh no honey, I think you do" Rachel sneered . And with that she punched me in the nose. I fell with my arms covering my head, protecting myself. " You stupid, stupid girl, you really thought that you would get away with this? Or no one will ever find out?, well you're too naive to think that" Rachel shouted in my face, spit flying everywhere. I felt tears brimming in my eyes. Then they slowly start to flow down my face while I rub my bruises. " Aww, Maekayla's a crybaby, what are you gonna do cry to to your mommy?" Rachel taunted. Everybody looked at me in disgust.

I feel everyone whispering to one another about me. I look up to see Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Liam all smirking at me. Them?!. They must have told Rachel about my past relationships with them I freaking knew they haven't changed not one bit. I turn to run out the doors and walk all the way to my apartment. I see Katelyn making out with her boyfriend on the couch. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They looked at me and blushed.

" Oh he-hey Maekayla, what are you doing here so early?" Katelyn asked trying to put her clothes on. " Uh they let us out early" I lie. Hoping she believes it. " Oh okay, we will be in my room if you need anything, foods in the oven" Katelyn said as she in her boyfriend continued to do what their doing.

I honestly don't feel like eating, so I went upstairs to take a shower, changed in my pajamas, and went to bed. I thought about all that happened today. I didn't even realize that I started crying until I felt my cheeks getting wet. Then I cried myself to sleep.