Bonus Chapter!

The high-pitch cry woke both Lisa and Jennie up from their deep sleep.

Jennie stirred in Lisa's comfy arms “Honey...it your turn...” The woman gently patted her wife's chest.

“...urmm....” Lisa pushed herself up, paused for a moment as she was still in the state of half-sleep.

The brunette woman's steps were heavy as she found her way toward Julien's room.

The sound of his son's cry louder at the very moment Lisa pushed open the door.

She carried her son out of the crib, placing him in her arms.

“What's wrong little guy? Did you poopoo?” Lisa whispered to the crying boy, peeked inside his diaper.

“No poopoo? So you are hungry then?” The sleepy woman trudged to the kitchen, then boiled the bottle.

As she was waiting, she almost fell asleep with the crying three months baby in her arms at the dining table.

Since Lisa and Jennie had a baby, both of them rarely sleep.

As soon as the milk was done made, Lisa carried Julien to his room.

“Not hungry?” Julien pushed the bottle away from his mouth and bawled harder.

“Then why are you cryingggg??” Lisa whined to her son, slightly patted his back as she bounced him in her arms.

“You are going to wake your mommy uppppp.” The mother of the child threw her head behind non-stop whining.

Suddenly, the crying stop. Lisa heard an adorable giggle instead.

“Ohhhh...you like to see your momma sad huh? You naughty boy.” Lisa stuffed her face upon Julien's belly.

The boy giggle turned into a laugh as his tiny hands barely grab on Lisa's pointed nose.

“You are so cuteee!” The brunette squealed as she playfully bit Julien's petite fingers.

The baby guffawed louder.

“I'm glad that you stop crying, but I can't play with you now....momma have to sleep because I need enough rest for work tomorrow.”

Julien's cat-eyed did not blink even once as he was engrossed with her momma's talk.

“Okay?” Lisa asked him with a baby voice.

“...aerr....” He replied with a puzzled look. The brunette smiled to that simple response then carried her son to the rocking chair.

Carefully she sat down and began to lullabies Julien with a soft song.

Lisa's thumb stroked the delicate brunette hair of her son. For every stroke, Julien's eyelid was getting heavier.

The angelic voice of Lisa slowly drifted him off to the realm of dream.

___________

The sound of Julien's high-pitch cry finally stopped, Jennie was glad that her wife managed to handle him.

She waited for Lisa to enter the room and continued her sleep, one hour had passed yet Lisa kept absent.

Jennie could not sleep without her Lili.

‘What took her so long?’

Concern began to take control of the woman, she jogged to her son's room.

Over there, Jennie found Lisa on the rocking chair with their son held securely in her hands.

Julien appeared so small in her embrace.