nine

“Those two start to annoy me” Said a girl with slightly disgust tone.

From afar observing Lisa and Jennie being lovey-dovey non-stop.

“You say that because you're jealous that she's not treating you like how Lisa treating Jennie” Jisoo smirked while pointing to Seulgi.

Indeed true, but Irene won't admit. She sighed in disappointment as she staring Seulgi from afar.

Seulgi was talking to Lisa who was washing some dishes.

Meanwhile that, Jennie helped halmonie boiled the noodle.

“Wooo!! This is delicious!” Shouted Chaeyoung out of nowhere, chewing the noodle with her eyes closed.

“No wonder this place is famous” She uttered impressed as her eyes wandered over the crowd and the long queue.

Ever since halmeonie took Lisa as her worker, the stall getting busier. It all thanks to Lisa good management and ideas.

Then Jennie came, she shared some of her recipes with halmeonie, and she had no idea that the food came out tastier.

Irene, Jisoo and Chaeyoung continued chatting while enjoyed their meal.

But Irene and Jisoo mostly talked about Seulgi while Chaeyoung focused on her meal.

***

The sky began to change its colour, and customers were lessened. It's time to close the business.

Lisa was packing all the stuff while Jennie was cleaning the kitchen with halmeonie.

“Halmeonie, we are going now, please take of yourself” The tall girl along with Jennie bowed down before the old lady.

“Arasso arasso, yah...you two are such a good kid. Every kid should take the example of you two”

Halmeonie patted both of the girls's shoulder while nodding in approve.

Jennie and Lisa only displayed a shy smile before bid the old lady a farewell.

The couple were walking hand in hand, smiles were craved upon their faces with comfortable silent accompanied them.

“Lisayah”

“Urmm?”

“Nothing...” Lisa looked at Jennie amused yet confused.

“Lisayah” The dark-haired girl called again.

“What?” Lisa abruptly stops the walk, then took a hold upon the small shoulder with a puzzled look.

What she received was only a gummy smile. Jennie shook her head before reached for Lisa's big hand and intertwined with her small one.

Then clung to Lisa's arm “Ani...I just like to call your name” She simply replied.

Lisa chuckled with red cheeks.

‘Aish this girl’

The chilling night air was filled with teases, laugh and love when suddenly a loud honk startled them from behind.

The red fancy car slowed down next to them, then the driver rolled down the window.

When Jennie found out who the person is, she immediately hides behind Lisa with a furrow.

“What a coincidence to met you guys here!” Taehyung flashed a toothy smile.

He then came out of the car, surprisingly, he brought someone along with him.