Smile.

Jaehwan woke up alone in his own room. He sat up, looking at the window... 

     How was it still dark out?

     He sat up and looked at the clock that he had in his room, seeing the numbers glitching out. He slipped out his bed and unplugged it. He had know idea how long he had been sleeping for. He got up and checked his closet, surprised to see all of his clothes there. It was fascinating how they had brought his entire room to him like that. 

     He wore a yellow sweater with blue shorts, paired with yellow converse and long white socks. He had always adored the color yellow. He wouldn't mind Blue Blossom as much if it wasn't so dark...

     He missed being surrounded by bright, happy colors. It made him sad to know that the chances of seeing that again were so slim. 

     He let out a little whine, tearing up. He looked over at his pile of stuffed animals with a pout. He hugged them all to his chest, still trying not to cry. 

     He failed at that, feeling tears stream down his cheeks. He just wanted to go home. 

     He heard the door open and looked up, seeing Wonshik. 

     "GO AWAY!!" he cried. 

     Wonshik sighed and closed the door, locking it behind him. He approached the bed, not looking at Jaehwan. He wordlessly sat beside Jaehwan, his head hanging low. 

     "I don' wanna talk to you" Jaehwan pouted. 

     Wonshik nodded. 

     "Yeah, I know..." he sighed. 

     Jaehwan looked up at him. 

     "So then why are you here?" he asked. 

     Wonshik looked up, unsure of what to say. 

     "I just... wanted to be with you..." he replied. 

     "Why?" Jaehwan asked. 

     Wonshik shrugged "I dunno..." 

    Jaehwan looked down at the bed, not sure how to respond... 

     "How come you're being nice to me now?" he asked in a childish manner. 

     Wonshik chuckled a little. 

     "I dunno" he repeated. 

     Jaehwan pouted.. Wonshik was confusing...

     "You're... the first human that I didn't want to kill..." Wonshik said. 

     "Uhm.... Thanks?" Jaehwan gave a small laugh. 

     "That!" Wonshik suddenly exclaimed, pointing at him. 

     "What?" Jaehwan asked, blinking in utter confusion. 

     "Your smile" he replied "Keep doing that"

     Jaehwan giggled "Why?"

     "Because I like seeing it" Wonshik answered. 

     Jaehwan laughed and pushed his shoulder. 

     "Since were you all cute and romantic?" he asked. 

     Wonshik chuckled a little. 

     Jaehwan had gone quiet and was looking at the window. 

     "What's wrong?" Wonshik asked. 

     "Its just..." he paused "...I don't know if I can keep it up for much longer.... being happy..."

     "Why?" Wonshik frowned "Is something wrong?"

     "...i'm not happy here" Jaehwan spoke truthfully "We can't stay here Wonshik..."

     "Why?... Why can't you stay here with me?" Jaehwan could hear the hurt in his voice. 

     "Wonshik..." he mumbled "I don't know why. I don't have a reason to but... I really really wanna be with you.. but..." 

     "But what?!" Wonshik shouted, gripping his shoulders.

     "I wanna be with, but I don't wanna be with you here " he said. 

     Wonshik was silent...

     "If you want to see me smile..." 

     "Take us home"