Run.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HIM"

     Hakyeon's eyes widened in shock as he looked at the door. A wide grin spread across his face.

     "Hongbin!" he cheered "Jaehwan!" 

     He leaped out of Taekwoon's grasp and ran into his best friends' instead.

     They all shared a relived group hug. 

     "Yah!" A voice yelled after them.

      The boys exchanged glances and took off running.

      They held each others tightly as they darted down the hallway, they heard the foot steps of their kidnappers gaining on them. Jaehwan, looked back and worriedly. He gasped, nearly screaming when he saw a wolf behind them. 

     The wolf barked at them trying to bite Jaehwan. 

     "MINE!" It growled.

     They made a sharp turn around the corner, then turned right. 

     Hongbin and Hakyeon felt a spark of hope seeing that they were nearing a door. They picked up the pace and ran out of the house, leaping down the porch step.

     Jaehwan, who was still watching behind himself ended up falling, his bare knees harshly hitting the ground. ((they're all wearing the same thing btw which is basically a long, white, long-sleeved shirt and that's it))

     Jaehwan weakly got back up, with Hongbin's arm for support. 

     Fear had washed over them in an instant. 

     They were pale and frozen with fear.

     Nearly passing out again. 

     Because all of the ghastly, demonic were on them.

     Types of monsters you'd only see in fairy tales or bed time stories were all staring at them, hungrily grinning. 

     They took a step back but the creatures only seemed to get more eager, seeing how scared they were. 

     Hakyeon wobbled a bit, his eye lids growing heavy. 

     Hongbin grabbed onto him with both hands now, letting, Jaehwan cling to his arm. 

     "Come Hak, fight it" He whispered to him.

     Hakyeon closed his eyes. 

      "Please hyung, not now" Jaehwan pleaded.

      Hakyeon stayed like that for a moment before his eyes reopened. The other hugged him as he stood back up straight. 

     They looked at the monsters seeing them still grinning at them. They didn't realize that they had gotten so close. 

      One of them leaped at Jaehwan with its mouth wide open, ready to bight.

     The three screamed and turned away, holding each other tighter. Their eyes squeezed shut in anticipation. 

     But it never came. 

     They slowly reopened their eyes, shocked to see Wonshik protectively standing in front of him, with an arm out to block him, he rose two fingers and one of his many ring s lit up. 

     All of the monsters fell unconscious.

     Someone grabbed the boys shoulder making them whirl around. 

     It was Sanghyuk. 

     "Come back inside, it's dangerous out here." He warned.

     The boys ran into the house with him. Anything was better than being out their. Wonshik followed them inside, locking the door. 

     "I erased their memories" he informed as he closed the blinds.

     The house they owned was oddly modern and very close to the ones they had on Earth. 

     The friends were still clinging to each other. 

     "Listen, you guys can't go outside" Sanghyuk emphasized. 

     "We don't want to be out there" Jaehwan said "We just be home"

     His words made both Wonshik and Taekwoon stop what they were doing and listen.

     "W-Why are we here?" Hakyeon asked shakily "Why us?!" 

     Hakyeon let a few tears slide down his cheeks.

     The three monsters looked at them.

      And for the first time...

     They felt guilty.