Never.

There came a knock at the door. Hakyeon and Jaehwan looked at the door quite nervously. But Hongbin being Hongbin, always had a sassy remark. 

     "WHAT?? YOU EXPECT US TO OPEN IT DUMBASS???" He shouted. 

     The door unlocked and open, revealing Sanghyuk. 

     "At least, I had the decency to knock" he spat. 

     "Yeah knock on the door you locked us behind fuckass" Hongbin shot back. 

     Sanghyuk laughed in annoyance "GOD YOU REALLY LOVE TO GET ON MY NERVES"

     "GOOD!!! MAYBE IF I ANNOY YOU ENOUGH YOU'LL LET US!!! THE FUCK!!! GO!!!" Hongbin shouted back. 

     Sanghyuck let out a frustrated scream. 

     "WONSHIK YOU DEAL THEM" he shouted, storming out of the room. 

     Wonshik entered the room in calmer manner. 

     "H-"

     "FUCK YOU TOO" Hongbin shouted. 

     Wonshik sighed "We made you made you food"

     Hongbin glared at him and got in his face. 

     "I am not eating shit unless I make it myself" he scowled. 

     "Well aren't you stubborn" he said "We're not going anywhere with this if you don't tryst us"

     "And give me one DAMN good reason to trust you!" Hongbin shouted. 

     Wonshik only sighed and lowered his head. 

     "Fine then, have it your way. The kitchen is open" Wonshik sighed. 

     Hongbin took Hakyeon and Jaehwans hands, walking out of the room with them. Taekwoon saw them and open his mouth to say something. 

     "Fuck off" Hongbin cut him off. 

     Hakyeon looked back at him with a sad expression before looking forward again. Hakyeon was going to cook for them instead since neither of them were capable of cooking. Hakyeon was humming and swaying a little as he cooked, the other two staying close to him. 

     Hakyeon suddenly let out a little chuckle. Hongbin raised a brow grinning at him. 

     "What's so funny?" he asked. 

     "Remember when you set the pan on fire?" he asked. 

     Hongbin started laughing as well, Jaehwan giggling at the memory. 

     "Or when I made pancakes but saw the spider" Jaehwan laughed. 

     Hongbin was laughing so hard that he couldn't even speak, instead miming Jaehwan when he flung the pancakes onto the ceiling.

     The all erupted into a fit of laughter while Hakyeon cooked. 

     And the three monster stood and watched in shock. Their hearts fluttered, their faces flushed. 

     With all the other humans they had taken before. They found enjoyment in tormenting them and teasing them... 

     They never realized how great it was to see the smile...

     To see them laugh....

     To see them happy...