"What this old man want to say is... Taehyung texted us saying... we should take care of his baby today while he was out for a business meeting." Yoongi said.

"That hyung... he is still calling me baby." Jungkook said and pouted.

Yoongi smiled. "Because you are Kook."

They went to the mall.

"You are still wearing your uniform." Jin said.

"Let's go the boutique." He said, and they pulled the younger.

They made Jungkook wear a white denim type of jacket, white see through longsleeves but not too revealing.(it's hard to explain... hahah but imagine Jk wearing his outfit in dionysus! It kills me trice xD lmao!)

"You look so good with that." Jin commented.

"Honestly, he looks like an angel." Yoongi said.

"Yeah he is. Taehyung really got a gold one here." Jin added.

"Why I am wearing this hyung? Like we are at the mall is this even necessary?" Jungkook asked as he himself amazed with how he looks like right now.

"It is kook. Let's go now and eat ice cream then go to our next destination." Jin said excitedly and hold his Yoongi's hands.

After they ate ice cream Jungkook noticed that people are slowly leaving the mall. Like it's just 7pm is it already closing hours? He thought.

"Hyungs I think we should leave now too?" Jungkook said and hold their elbows.

"Calling the attention of Jeon Jungkook, please proceed to event center. Someone is waiting you there." Jungkook stopped.

He looked at the two old guys he was with asking them what's happening.

Tho Jungkook was confused he just followed it he went to the event center... he saw that no one was there even Jin and Yoongi left him there.

He doesn't want to assume anything... tears are starting to form...

"There is this lyrics made me realize how I love you." He heard a familiar voice a very familiar voice to him. (I am crying too!!!) Jungkook felt like his tears will stream like a river anytime now.

It's a beautiful life
I'll be by your side
It's a beautiful life
I'll be standing behind you
Beautiful love
If I am with you under the sun
Even just breathing feels good

"Did you know after hearing that part... it makes me doubt my sexuality."

"I used to say I will never love you... I mean I love you as a younger brother, I will protect you like an older brother, I will treat you like a baby."

It's a beautiful life
Always I'll protect you
It's a beautiful life
So that you can lean on me
Beautiful love
Your tears and also your smiles
So that you can share them with me by your side

"Did you know that whenever I hurt you... I mean I pushes you away from me makes my heart shutters into pieces. I still can remember how you cried in front of me when somebody bullied you, when you felt so jealous by a girl whom I dated because I just want to forget the feelings that... growing slowly."

Jungkook is now sobbing (so am I?! I swear this is the very first time I made a confession so dramtic asdfghjkl so sweet!)

"I know I become asshole... but you still accepts me and gave me a chance that I sometimes doubt myself if... Do I really deserve a Jeon Jungkook in my life?"

Jungkook nodded as an answer telling he deserved him.

Taehyung smiled at how cute Jungkook crying like a baby...

It's a beautiful life
Beautiful day
I'll be living in the memories of you
Beautiful life
Beautiful day
Please stay by my side

"I know this kinda escalated so fast... but I want you Jeon Jungkook to stay by my side forever. Please." Taehyung said.

"Stay with me thru the start of the day till the end of the day just like every golden hour that we will spend..."

"Jeon Jungkoook—" Taehyung looked at the younger's teary eyes.

Suddenly all of their close friends and family member came out holding flowers and some letters saying... Will you be my Kim Jungkook.

Taehyung knelt down... Jungkook helped him to stood up.

"No." Jungkook answered.

All of then gasped. Eun ju was about to fight her own son. But mr. Jeon stopped him. Also Youngjae was about to smack his best friends's head but Jaebum was stopping him.

(Am I annoying? Lmao.)

Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears. Trying his best to understand Jungkook.

"No?" Taehyung asked. "C– can I ask why— no?"

"I won't use NO as an answer! I won't let anyone to be your mrs. Kim! Because, YES! I will be your Kim Jungkook!" Jungkook said and jumped to Taehyung to hugged him tightly while still crying because of too much happiness.

And Taehyung put the ring.

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook!"

"I love you too hyung so much!" Jungkook answered.

And all of them chanted TaeKook and rings a bell.

🌻🌻🌻

Guys!
Oh my gawd! Did you cried? Like asdfghjkl I feel like this is the sweetest confession or proposal I did. Like I'm not running out of ideas on writing proposals.

Well anyways! Guys...
are you ready for the
E p i l o g u e
😭😭😭
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But I swear after writing this there will be a new story! Hahahahaha.