4

Girlfriend

🐰

Another week has passed, mr. Panda is out of University, some students are pestering Jungkook asking if who is the guy who came at their class last week. Is he his boyfriend or what?

But Jungkook didn't answer of course why would he answer? He is not Taehyung's boyfriend... But rather his unwanted fiance.

Jungkook sighed, as he was taking a break at the library. His mom called him awhile ago because of the engagement party. They will still continue this even without Taehyung's consent.

Well Jungkook stopped visiting Youngjae's cafe for awhile now. They just meet at school like... Right now.

"Woaah. Where is the bunny that I know?"

"Hyung I'm not in the mood." Jungkook said, Youngjae can here that Jungkook is tired and confused.

"The engagement party will be in a week, and I still don't have anything I mean something to wear, and even my fiance's consent." Jungkook said.

"Then let's go!" Youngjae said and pulled the younger out of the library, well their class is done but Jungkook decided to stay at the library so he can avoid his mom who is excited for this.

"You have to do your best to lure your fiance."

"Wow— am I gonna seduce my hyung?" Jungkook asked making an annoying face. Who wouldn't be?

"Hm... What I mean is— attractive. You have to be attractive at your Taehyung-hyung's eyes." Youngjae said.

They went to a mall.

Youngjae asked for Jungkook's card, of course why would he use his card. When Jungkook has a black card.

"Make him look like a prince please." Youngjae said as soon as they came inside a men's boutique.

"Hyung is this some kind of k-drama make over?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm... No— because I'm not your leading man that would be the last thing I would do cause eww. I'm only for Jaebum hyung." Youngjae said making a disgusting face.

"Wow. Disgusting look— coming from you? You're not the same level as my taetae hyung." Jungkook answered back.

"And the Jeon Sassy Jungkook I know is back." Youngjae said smiling.

"Please make him look like a human. Not a cute bunny." Youngjae said again.

After wearing some random clothes well Youngjae wouldn't deny that his best friend bunny is a handsome boy— no— Jungkook could be the definition of aesthetic.

"We will get all of that." Youngjae said and told Jungkook that he should sign for the payments.

After they bought some new clothes for him, Jungkook asked if they can eat ice cream. Because he just want to eat after all he deserves it because he feel so sad right now. He is still confused with so many thoughts.

"Look a snake!" Youngjae said.

"Snake? Where?" Jungkook asked and stood up quickly looking for it. Youngjae facepalmed...

"I mean that." Youngjae said and pointed a familiar image of woman.

"What the hell— that's!"

"Yes she is... Go take some pictures and send it to your hyung." Jungkook just looked at them.

"No. I can't."

"What? That's the hint! That's a sign JK that they will broke up."

"Didn't I mentioned to you that Taehyung hyung, told me that I should mind my own business." Jungkook said.

And suddenly Taehyung came at the scene Youngjae and Jungkook are both surprised when Taehyung quickly punches the guy. Well they were just watching them from a distance.

But his girlfriend pushes Taehyung away, so Jungkook run to the scene and stops the girl because how could she! She is supposed to be at Taehyung's side.

"What are you doing—" Jungkook said as he helped Taehyung to get up.

"What am I doing you son of a bitch! You just literally spread that you and Taehyung are boyfriends in your school! So I'm not cheating to you Taehyung! It was you who cheated..." Jungkook was just there standing, surprised with what Rebecca said.

"What? Wait— I didn't—"

"Hyung listen to me—" Jungkook tried to explain but Taehyung left madly.

Jungkook was about to follow Taehyung but Youngjae stops him.

"You snake. It was you who cheated to Taehyung first why put the blame to others. Also... Jeon Jungkook is not a son of a bitch if there is one... That's you, hoe." Youngjae said.

"Let's go Jungkook, and imma ask ms. Jung Eunju to cancel all of your family connections to Lee Rebecca family." Youngjae said and rolled his eyes at her.

Jungkook didn't stopped crying, Youngjae did everything he knows to make Jungkook stopped crying but none of them makes Jungkook stopped. When they came home, Jungkook quickly hugged Eunju.

"What happened Jungkook?" Eunju asked.

"I need to rest mommy." Jungkook said and make his way to his room after hugging his mom.

While Youngjae was left there and tell everything what happens at the mall.

"Do you think Jungkook can endure all of this?"

"Ms. Jung, as much as I want to help him endure everything... But seeing my best friend hurt so much awhile makes me wanna punch everyone on our way here. I swear mrs. Jung... Jungkook will endure all of this but he will be still hurt." Youngjae said.

"I know... But I want Taehyung to learn his feelings for my son and for Jungkook I want him to learn to fight for his love... And when he needs to surrender his love."

"Wow— this kind of learning is kinda harsh." Youngjae commented.

"It is... And you know that how world cruel is right." Eunju said.

Jungkook was at his room he didn't change his clothes yet, he just literally locked himself in his room. He stopped crying already... But remembering how Taehyung looks at him awhile ago... Makes him afraid that Taehyung might hate him now.

Am I capable of continuing this?

How will I do this? How am I suppose to to continue all of this? What should I do?

His thoughts eats him till he fall asleep.

🌻🌻

I might not update for awhile hahaha.
Because I'm watching a series lols. A Hollywood series oh my jams this is a first time HAHAHAHA