9

Engagement Party

🐰

This is the day that Jungkook was waiting for... Also this is the day he felt so nervous. The pressure is around him.

The magazine and the newspaper headline was...

Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement party are everywhere. Some are accepting it but some are throwing hates to them. Especially Taehyung has just broke with this girlfriend named Rebecca.

The party will start soon, he haven't seen Taehyung yet, but his mom is already here. Of course Jihyun will help to organize this one of kind event for his son and soon-to-be son in law.

"Youngjae and his boyfriend are here wanna talk to them?" Eunju said.

"Really can you asked them if they can come here mom." Jungkook said, Eunju nodded and left his son there.

"Hyung." Jungkook said and hugged the both of them.

"I'm nervous right now. What if Taehyung hyung didn't showed up today?" Jungkook said and started panicking.

"Shhh. He will come kookie. He will..." Youngjae said.

"By the way you look amazing. Right? Hyung?" Youngjae said, Jaebum nodded as an answer.

"We'll be outside. Stop thinking negative. He will come because if not. Your mom and his mom might kick his ass to send him to 134340." Youngjae said, trying to make the younger calm.

Jungkook waited there for awhile, medias are waiting them outside. He knows that after this there will be more issues about them... And things could get worst that he was expecting.

"Jungkook?" His mom called him.

"Taehyung is outside waiting for you." Eunju said, Jungkook smiled he was glad that Taehyung didn't ditched him in this event.

"The event will start soon." Eunju said smiling and feeling excited and at the same time nervous because things might happens.

The ceremony started, they showed some random pictures of Taehyung and Jungkook. The two sits in the front, they were not moving or saying anything. Taehyung just admired the younger how Jungkook look so good in his suit. So as Jungkook, Jungkook thinks that gucci should hire his hyung as the new ambassador.

(Imma fast forward it now...)

After that they announced it officially after the announcement. Jungkook and Taehyung were moved at the back of the reception.

"I'm going now. Do whatever you want here." Taehyung said, Jungkook smiled. "Thanks for coming hyung." Taehyung annoyingly smile, annoyed to himself because he is doing his best to be bad but Jungkook has the guts to smile at him as if nothing is happening between them.

Taehyung just rudely left his fiance and everyone there. The party ends just like that... Jihyun told to Jungkook that he will talk to Taehyung till his ears are ripped off.

"You don't have to do that mom, you know that I'm glad he came..." Jungkook answered smiling.

"I just don't understand why he was denying his feelings for you." Jihyun said.

"Eh— for me? Mom. You know that he never loved me back the way I love him... He just see me as a younger brother." Jungkook said smiling bitterly.

Well Jihyun told Jungkook that from now on JK will call her mom because why not— she always want Jungkook for his son.

Taehyung is at his cousin's house. He decided to stay the night there.

"Why are you here?" Jin asked.