6

I'm sorry

🐰

Youngjae came back from the back of his cafe. But there is no sign of Jungkook so he bet that the younger maybe went out to talk to Taehyung. Knowing Jungkook he is there and maybe apologizing already...

•••

"Hyung." Jungkook started.

"What do you need?"

"If you're here to ask me about that arrange marriage I don't have a choice but to be there." Taehyung answered coldly.

"It's not about that hyung." Jungkook answered, he tried his best to look at Taehyung tho he wasn't looking back.

"Hyung—"

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at him.

"I'm sorry if I was meddling again in your relationship." Jungkook said...

"I hope we can get along well soon, and forgive me. Because the engagement part will be coming soon. I don't want us to be like this... I hate it so much when you're mad at me." Jungkook managed to say.

Taehyung was just staring Jungkook's clear eyes. He didn't move or even say something. He was just completely staring him.

"I'm going now, Youngjae hyung might be looking for me." Jungkook said, he didn't wait for him to answer anymore he just left him there alone.

Taehyung just watched Jungkook leaving him there alone with his personal space again.

When Jungkook came out in the company he felt like he was finally breathing and his heart is beating again. Seeing Taehyung expressionless makes him nervous from the bottom of his spine to his hair roots.

He received a knocked on his head and he already knows who it was. "You pabo. I would bet my jams, you already apologized for nothing right?" Youngjae said arm crossed over his chest.

"Hyung that hurts."

"Oh really. Then I bet that's what your pride feels right now too."

"Hyung... I know it wasn't my fault but at least I've done my part." Jungkook said.

"You know that our engagement party is coming soon and I don't want us to be like this..."  Jungkook answered.

Well he do really think about this engagement party... How he will face Taehyung again? But well he just decided to meet the older on the engagement party day so he can give his hyung some space and for him to think about it.

When Jungkook arrived at his house he changed his clothes and at his dinner well his mom wasn't around because of some business. Now he stayed alone at the house.

The next day

When Jungkook was on his way to his classroom he heard some murmurs around him, eyes on him, he can feel that everyone around the corridor was looking at him and was talking about him.

Jungkook saw some group of students were gathered at a bulletin board. They're some articles from a school club in his school.

[Jeon Jungkook forced the famous Kim Taehyung to marry him!]

[Kim Taehyung and rookie model Rebecca broke up because of Jeon Jungkook!"

[Jeon Jungkook the son of Jeon Hyunsik is a gay!]

Jungkook was just standing there surprised, flustered at what's happening— when did all of this happens? His hands are shaking he opened his phone to check those articles and saw it was everywhere.