ONE LOVE

"Hyewon I can't believe that happened!" Eunbi said smiling like the best thing ever.

Hyewon sat there smiling and blushing.

"Maybe it is fate?" Chaeyeon said nudging Hyewon.

The girls were talking about Hyewon and Hyunsuk possibly finally getting together. Yes the rumors were true about Hyunsuk and Hyewon liking each other a while ago, of course they couldn't date each other since they were both idols that had a strict dating rule.

"Do you think he still likes you?"  Chaeyeon asked smiling.

"I mean..I don't know but I think so! I know that I still like him.." Hyewon said blushing slightly.

"Oooooh Hyewonnnn" Eunbi and Chaeyeon cooed Hyewon smiling and almost day dreaming about her and Hyunsuk being together.

"Did you guys see one of Hyunsuk's members nudging and whispering to Hyunsuk? And he was looking at me too." Hyewon said

"Maybe, but for now let's focus on practicing the choreography and talk about you and him later." Eunbi said standing up.

"Alright girls break is over let's get back into position!" She said signaling her hand to make the rest of the group back into their starting positions.

'I think this year will be the the best year for me' Hyewon thought to herself smiling.

HYUNSUK POV
"Hey guys I'll be right back" I said grabbing my phone.

"Where are you going?" Junkyu asked

"Oh I just have to make a quick call to someone." I said.

He nodded and continued to play the piano while singing.

I make my way to an empty song writing room to make a call to Y/N.

I sit down on the couch "I hope she picks up"

Y/N- "Hello..?"

You- "do you have time to talk"

Y/N- "Yeah is everything alright?"

You- "um..yeah I just really wish I was with you right now."

Y/N- "me too.."

You- "so um I have a slight problem."

Y/N- "what's wrong?"

You- "so uh have you heard about the rumors with Hyewon?"

Y/N- "Yeah so is it true?"

You- "yes- I mean no, well it used to be true a while ago about me and her liking each other but I don't like her anymore. And when we were that meeting with them I kept feeling stares at me from Hyewon, so I don't think she's over me yet."

Y/N- "oh"

I really hope Y/N isn't going to start doubting our relationship..