𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 (𝐨𝐧𝐞)

Start bij het begin

"Go ahead!" The CEO's unique voice was heard from the other side of the door, which opened seconds later, revealing the rapper. Yang opened his eyes surprised to see the girl "Skyler..."

The -now- black haired woman bowed to her boss and entered, Jiho behind her. Hyunsuk frowned when he saw the unknown boy in his agency.

"Skyler, where have you been?" The CEO began with his questionnaire "The boys were very worried about you and me too, frankly" He turned his gaze towards the tall boy next to her "And what is Zico-ssi doing here?".

"Mr. Yang, I want to leave YG. My contract is over and I don't want to renew it. I have come to tell you personally and to sign what is necessary" Both rappers could observe how the man was frozen.

Another of his artists was going to leave, just after Red left, had not even given him time to recover the money he had lost when Red was gone. He frowned, cursing Hanbin and Jennie mentally before sighing and pressing his lips in a thin line. He nodded, understood that the girl was hurt even though he didn't know clearly what had happened between her and Hanbin although he knew what had happened between Jennie and her since Skyler had told him that she wanted to confirm her relationship with Kim Jongin weeks before SM announced that his employee had a relationship with the Blackpink rapper. He understood her and knew that it must have hurt her so much that one of her friends had stolen her boyfriend and whatever had happened to her leader since she had disappeared without saying a word for almost half a year.

"I understand" He nodded again before picking up the phone and sending a message to his secretary to bring him the papers. He vaguely indicated the chairs in front of his desk for them to sit on. He looked at Jiho "I still don't know what he's doing here".

"I'm going to sign with his new company" Skyler spoke before the boy opened his mouth. The boy frowned at her.

"How curious" Hyunsuk shifted in his place "I had always thought that if you left you would go wherever Dara went. I'm surprised you don't sign with AOMG or REE" He shrugged.

"I had thought about signing with REE but I know that sometimes my group mates go to see unnie and..."

"And you prefer not to see them" Yang finished for her. Jia nodded with a sigh making Zico want to take her hand but she had told him that they shouldn't have physical contact in front of her -soon former- boss since she didn't know if he could use the news that they were dating for his own benefit.

Skyler didn't care much about Yang Hyunsuk, at least not now because when she started her training she was very grateful to him for accept her in his company, over the years she began to see him as her boss rather than as the man who fulfilled her dream and today in day she didn't care about anything. Yang Hyunsuk was not a bad person, sometimes he was scary, he wasn't too affectionate and, yes, it was true that he didn't know how to organize his own work but of course he was much better than a boss who hit or harassed his employees.

She knew that Mr. Yang liked money, like any CEO in this industry, that's why it hurt him that she is leaving, because IKON maybe would not give him the same profits and certainly would not have the extra money from her collaborations or her solo activities. It wasn't like Red's case in which he had suffered since he saw Rae as his daughter.

Half an hour later she had already signed everything she had to sign, now Jiho and Mr. Yang were talking things over and she was getting bored so she got up from her chair and bowed.

"Where are you going?" The other rapper raised an eyebrow turning in his chair to see her when he heard her chair crawling on the floor.

"I want to say goodbye to some of my colleagues, if that's okay" She looked at the CEO and he nodded at the door, she murmured a small thank you and left.