x o egypt x india o x

Just- I ship it ok

Idk why
I just do

Ok

The song is one of my favourites uwuwuwuwu
I drew the art above except for the background, which I found on IbisX uwu

Yes I draw on IbisPaint-

Btw, Egypt wears oleanders and collects them because they're her favourite flower UwU

Inspired by HickleandSammer they're amazing at writing and aCk- if you like countryhumans, go see her book.
Literally
It's
AMAZING

This is also pretty short, so, sorry bout that u^u
I'm trying to improve with thesaurus.com by my side and all the skills I learnt and are learning at school yeeey
not like I didn't use those already lol

{^ ^}

She gently placed the flower in her basket, heaving herself to her feet to find more. Egypt was clearly obsessed with flowers, knowing it would kill it, she would pluck them out of the ground. Not in a violent way, she would feel bad afterwards, but oleanders especially were too beautiful.

'Egypt! There you are!' Egypt sighed, turning around to her very close friend. 'Hello, India.' The other girl started to blush, for whatever reason. It was obvious, though.

'Hey...Uhm, what are you doing?' Her soft voice concerned her. Egypt put her hand on the smaller's cheek, 'Are you alright? You seem weak...'

India's POV:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TP POV:

India quickly shoved her away, almost yelling, 'I'm fine, okay!'
Sighing, the Egyptian girl kneeled down and started to collect some other flowers, carefully, in case they were poisonous.
'Sorry.'

'It's fine. I was just worried.' She smiled at the Asian country. 'You...worry about me?'

'Of course!~' Egypt cheered happily, collecting some more flowers.
India couldn't help but smile and blush, 'Flowers? You're obsessed!'

'I know...I can't help it.'
'No! It's fine! I agree with you, they're lovely.' She assured.

The smaller being, yet bigger country, kneeled down next to Egypt, gazing into her basket, full of different flowers. Egypt chuckled, handing her a wonderful lotus, 'For you. So you'll never forget me when you and the others go back home.'

She made a half smile as the other country placed the precious wonder in her hands. 'Thank you.'

'I can't believe we've already spent two weeks together...I kind of don't want to go home, your country is beautiful.' She gazed at her surroundings, fiddling the flower with the tips of her fingers as she did.

'You're calling me beautiful?' Egypt's face heated up as she gave her a warm smile. 'What? No! Well- Yes! But-' India huffed nervously.

'Yes, you're beautiful. I don't want to go tomorrow...'

Egypt smirked, kissing India's cheek and striding away with her basket in her hands, behind her back.

'I love you too.' She giggled to herself, her mood boosting by a trillion.

{^ ^}

Ack- short

But I'm improving!

Thank you all for the support, by the way, I don't deserve you lot! ^w^

Requests for oneshots might be opening soon c;<

Though there will be some rules U^U

Welp, I hope you enjoyed. There were about 390 words I believe-

Thanks for letting me waste your time! UwO