⌜ twenty four ⌟

Start from the beginning

what?

i just grabbed his collar and pulled him down for a kiss.❞ taeyong smiled.

right, it's jaehyun. kisses can always shut him up. especially kisses from taeyong, it never fails to make him mentally away from the world.

the japanese then scoffed as he turned the stove back on. ❝are you serious?

like i said,❞ taeyong paused by the doorway that's separating the kitchen and lthe living room and turned around to look at yuta who's now focused in cooking. ❝i'm not making it easy for him.

with that being said, taeyong made his way to his now shared room with jaehyun and leaned by the door the moment he got in. he took all the time in the world to just stare at the student that's snuggling to a pillow while being wrapped like a burrito.

taeyong is definitely not going to waste this chance.

taking his phone by the bedside table, taeyong tiptoed his way to the bed where jaehyun was laid down so peacefully. taeyong bit his lower lip to prevent his laugh and unlocked his phone, going to the camera app. the male then flinched as he saw jaehyun opening his eyes after taking one shot. peeking up from the phone, taeyong let out a yelp when jaehyun reached his hand out and pinned him down the bed.

you're awake?❞ taeyong was obviously surprised. jaehyun looked like he was in deep sleep that taeyong didn't expect for the younger to be wide awake.

i felt your presence, that's when i woke up.

that's creepy.

jaehyun only chuckled and propped his arms beside taeyong's head. after a good minutes of admiring the beauty under him, jaehyun slowly leaned down and buried his head on the older's neck, sniffing his scent. ❝you smelling like food makes me want to eat you.

that's—❞ taeyong gasped when he could feel jaehyun's tongue poking his skin. ❝what the fuck jaehyun!?

i'm just tasting you.❞ the younger said as he pulled away and gave the person under him an innocent smile as if he did nothing wrong.

well,❞ since taeyong didn't want to get up, he decided to play along. ❝do i taste good?

i don't know.❞ jaehyun leaned down enough for their foreheads to touch. ❝i need to taste you more.

then, taste me.

showing a smirk, jaehyun closed his eyes and parted his lips a bit. taeyong watched the younger being so ready to recieve a kiss on the lips meanwhile he was having very hard time being serious and holding back the urge to burst out laughing. taeyong managed to calm himself and place a hand on the younger's cheeks, caressing it very softly as he too leaned forward.

is this finally the morning kiss jaehyun had ever wanted to receive?

nope. taeyong paused midway and blew hard on jaehyun's lips before pushing him away harshly. that caused for the younger to fall on his side and flopped down the bed with taeyong already standing up while laughing.

groaning, jaehyun should have seen this coming. ❝a tease.

it's time to move!❞ taeyong clapped his hands, making jaehyun groan again that caused for him laugh at the reaction he expected to see. ❝you don't want to be late, do you?