---Plan in Action---

Start from the beginning

My brain seemed fuzzy after the whole ordeal I went through.

I don't even know when I fell asleep but when I woke up, the carriage had stopped. I hurriedly tried to get up and step outside but a rush of nausea came over me and I was about to fall on the ground. But strong-arms encircled my waist and held me in place.

I know the touch, I could now recognize him just by mere shadow. I don't know why but when he held me at that moment, I forgot hate. I just felt the pain of betrayal.

"I am fine Prince, let go of me," I stated in a clipped tone and he obliged.

"I would like to warn you not to touch me again." Because his touch made me want to break down and cry in his arms.

I was a fool for feeling this way after he shattered my trust.

"Did you expect me to obey you, Princess?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Prince Bretrarum, let me make this very clear. You can do whatever you want. I can't stop you and I know that. But your presence, your touch is as unwelcome as the General you killed. You disgust me because you play with minds and emotions. I know if you wanted you can have your way with me. But you should know, you can break my body but not my soul Prince.

Thank you for teaching me not to trust, for telling me what truly hating someone feels like." I said all that filled with agony and wrath.

My feet trembled under me as my body was overwhelmed with emotions. But to my satisfaction, I saw the surprise and hurt crossed his eyes, it was so purely transparent that I could feel it even behind the mask. Silence prevailed between us. It made me wonder why was hurt in there?

"Let's go then Princess, we have to walk a little now." He said and I realized that in pain and anger I didn't notice the surrounded.

Right across the hill where we stood was the glowing castle of Prince Henley.

___

We kept walking in silence and my whole body was hurt, my feet were bleeding from the cuts I already had. Several times I noticed Bretrarum stop and look at me, gave an exasperated sigh and then kept walking further.

I tried to memorize the path I was on but it was just a forest and we walked straight or maybe it felt like that. The trees were so tall and thick that it obstructed the view of the castle or anything else to give me an idea of where I was going.

But after almost half an hour walking, I started noticing the trees become less dense and back side of barracks.

If Bretrarum is spotted he will be killed immediately. I had a rush of worry but it was overcome with hate for him. He deserved all the pain he will get.

"Stop." He said softly.

We were still away from the barracks and I can't believe how risky this situation was for him. He was standing behind the housing of soldiers in the enemy territory. But then again, he was the Dark Prince with a terrifying skill set.

We didn't move for a few minutes and then a giggling maiden walked towards us.

I knew her, I can't forget the face of a person who helped me in a dire situation.

It was Tahira, the girl from the brothel.

"Highness," She bowed and I swear she was wearing that deep neckline on purpose.

Bretrarum, on the other hand, didn't even pay attention to the overexposed chest. I tried not to think about that.

"Having fun with soldiers I see." He said in his signature cold tone.

"Part of my job, Highness." She said and I realized she was the one who was here to keep an eye on me with internal connections.

"Take her.' Bretrarum said pointing at me.

"Greetings again, Princess." Her tone was menacing, unlike the last time we met.

I didn't greet her back.

"Keep her safe Tahira," Bretrarum instructed with a tone that held threat.

"I will don't worry about that Your Highness." She answered accordingly with seriousness.

And this was it, she grabbed my hand and pulled me along while Bretrarum just stayed there. I glared at him with all the rage possible, to let him know how much I hated him for doing this to me.

But then he came forward and caught my wrist, making us come to a sudden stop and Tahira had to stop and look.

"Highness?" She asked but Bretrarum's eyes were on me.

He subtly placed something in my palm so that Tahira couldn't see and bending down close to my ears he whispered, "Call me Princess if you have any inkling of danger."

I looked at him and wanted to say something harsh but his eyes, his indigo eyes foolishly had me trapped.

"Stay safe, please." He said and now like a wind, he was gone and a tear escaped my eyes.

___

Ok, my awesome readers! 

Henley recognizes here, so this was the perfect way to send her in, as the injured princess in need of help. But now her heart is divided. Any guesses what will Henley's reaction or how soon she will be able to tell Henley regarding her presence in the castle?

I really hope you had fun reading this because I had fun writing this one.

Also, happy weekend.

NEXT UPDATE: MONDAY