---Plan in Action---

Start from the beginning

He gestured for me to move and I did keep an eye on all the possible weapons I can take from him. There was a dagger in his belt, a sword in his hand, few blade stars attached to his belt. He was careless because he thought I was just a delicate Princess.

I still had the chance to run if there was no one in that carriage but him and the driver.

I got inside the carriage and the drapes fell on either side. It was a closed carriage just like the one I was brought in from the Kingdom. I kept my eyes on my feet while I could clearly feel General's gaze on me.

"What's your name, Princess?" He asked.

"I don't want to say," I answered calmly.

The carriage shook a lot and that made me wince as my injuries were still fresh.

"Smart tongue will not help you. I can just kill you."

I had to laugh at his audacity, "And face King's wrath?"

"Accidents happen." He said and I realized that his lust was overpowering his logical thinking.

"Let me warn you, General, don't welcome death," I said in a threatening tone.

But just because I was a female, he smirked at my threat. His hands grabbed my thighs and I winced loudly as there was wound from the whipping and torture. I raised my eyes to glare at him.

I grabbed his hand between my handcuffed ones and twisted it. I smiled back as I heard a snap of his bones. His eyes widened in shock but he came closer and with his other hand grabbed the back of the neck and roughly pulled my head closer.

I smash my head to him as hard as possible as unfortunately, I learned from Bretrarum, since hand to hand combat was not my forte. I felt my vision blur because I was already injured and headbutt it was not a smart move.

He screamed and fell back.

"Princess you will regret this." He said.

"Will I?" I said pointing the dagger at him I pulled out from him when he made the foolish mistake of coming closer to me.

Suddenly the carriage came to a halt and I realized he could actually just kill me since he had no care for politics or games.

I geared for a fight before dying if this was his plan. With badly injured body and handcuffed I could be easily killed, to be honest.

As I raised the dagger in defense, a blade passed General's body.

A scream escaped my lips as his body fell with a thud, shaking the whole carriage.

"Did he touch you- inappropriately?" Bretrarum's familiar voice sent a mix of emotions through me.

Anger, hate, pain but somehow a relief.

"I had it handled," I answered and saw his face slowly peeking at me.

His eyes burned with anger and his jaw was ticking.

"Why are you here?" I asked in a hateful tone.

He looked into my eyes and I couldn't break the stare.

And then he looked away, "To make sure you don't try to run Princess."

_

Now the driver and the General were dead, I was alone in the carriage as Bretrarum drove the carriage. I tried not to sob at the situation or the acute pain in my heart because he will know how I was feeling. I needed to be strong through this whole thing.

He was there as a plan B in case I tried to run. He was here to make sure I was put to good use.

And yet he asked if you were fine?