14

Izuku was half asleep in the middle of class having stayed up all night to play doctor with Eri, (well she did heal technically his injuries so play may be a bit harsh) when he felt a tap on his shoulder "Hey hey speedy horn bro come on wake up". He glared at the pink girl who woke him. "Mina if you ever"."Yah yah you can sell my sole to Satan later right now I wanna know whats you thoughts on the teacher situation". Izuku gave off a light yawn as he looked at her through lidded eyes "What teacher situation"."Yah know since Aizawa was so messed up who'd yah think'll be our teacher". Izuku gave her look that clearly said 'what a stupid question' "Mister Aizawa will be teaching us".

Mina smirked mischievously "Really you wanna bet". Izuku didn't smile but you could see a light in his eyes "Sure name your price"."Alrighty the winner can make the loser do whatever they want". Mina thought for a second and nodded with a slight blush "Nothing perverted though". Izuku held out his hand "Deal".

Five seconds later he said "Oh and Aizawa has been in the doorway this whole time". Mina spun around and then let out a silent wail, before grumbling and jabbing at him with her pointer finger "You tricky bugger remember nothing perverted". She gestured back and forth between them with two fingers instead of actually saying she'd be watching him.

Aizawa walked into the middle of the class "You all performed surprisingly well during the incident however your fights not over yet". Aizawa gave a dramatic pause that was probably just meant to mess with people "U.A's sports festival is coming up you all have a natural advantage due to being in the hero course, however this is no excuse to slack off, if you think your better then everyone just cause you beat some low level thugs". And that was the end of Aizawa's message as he began to teach the class.

As they went to leave the hall was clogged by students. While some of the class wondered why they where there two members where addressing the crowd and trying to force their way through. One of them Bakugo yelled at the crowd calling them extras and various other offensive terms. Meanwhile the other Izuku tried for a more peaceful approach "You're all in my way". Its technically more peaceful.

A blonde boy stood up to Izuku "Oh so those of class A think there so much better then B what's so important that we can't have a friendly little chat"."Thats an oxymoron, it couldn't be called little when there's a dozen of you and your intentions aren't friendly or chatty you came here to scope out your competition, as for whats so important there serving Katsudon in the cafeteria today and I fear they may run out".

Insude of the crowd a purple haired kid chuckled "Well I thought all hero students would be arrogant like those two but aren't you a hoot". Izuku looked over him carefully studying each and every part "So this is what Aizawa meant despite being a gen ed student you are clearly more powerful then most hero students". Izuku bent at the waist "I look forward to fighting you in the festival, I will not be holding back anymore then is legally required". The purple haired boy smiled creepily "Well I think it might be to late to say it to the guy but to the rest of you watch out, this is a declaration of war".

In this one Izuku has an eye for dangerous and skilled people and Shinso is definitely both of those. Despite Izuku being a brawler and having trained under All Might, Shinso is recking him without use of a physical quirk and let us remember that Izuku would have already lost if it weren't for plot armor.