7

As Izuku walked through the various hallways of U.A looking for his classroom he heard voices echoing through the halls. It had something to do with a desk and a bad attitude. Walking into his classroom which just so happened to be where the yelling was coming from.

Walking inside he was greeted by a professional looking blue haired boy with glasses. "Hello I am Iida Tenya from Somei academy". Izuku walked past him and settled at a desk. Iida followed after him "And what is your name".

Before Izuku could answer the door burst open to reveal Inasa with one arm sling over Shoto's shoulder. The tall boy appeared next to Izuku in a blast of wind. Whether this was from his quirk or he just moved that fast it was hard to tell. "IZUKU it is excellent to see that you where also excepted into this prestigious school PLUS ULTRA"."Yoarashi...hello". Despite his unenthuisiastic greeting Inasa seemed overjoyed before taking a seat next to Todoroki.

After a short while other students came in one of which a punk girl with yellow eyes and two horns sat down next to him. She boistously proclaimed "Hay there horny friend". Izuku looked at her "We aren't friends, presently, and I am not horny". The girl blushed lilac as she realized what he meant "Oh guess that came out wrong but yah know we both have horns, and uhh, I'm Mina Ashido"."Izuku". She whistled for a bit before saying "So we friends now".

Before he could answer a tired voice called out from the door way "If your here to make friends you might as well leave now". As Aizawa stepped out of his sleeping bags he told them to meet him at the P.E court in five minutes.

It took at least half the class eight minutes to get their and Aizawa though he didn't show it was not happy. He called Inasa and Bakugo forward "You two gained the highest scores in you exams, tell me what was your best soft ball throw". Bakugo answered with forty five and Inasa said sixty. "Alright throw these and do it with your quirks".

As the two wound up for their throws you could feel the tension. Bakugo's ball was off first with a blast and a scream of "DIE". Inasa's throw was both more calm and more raging at the same time. The winds turned into a giant twister as the gall was thrown an incredible distance and trees where damn near uprooted. He gave a great shout that had no clear purpose. In the end their scores where 715.9 and 801.3 respectively.

Aizawa looked at the class who's mouths where open in shock "You will be doing several different activities whilst using your quirks". He stopped and raised his hand to push some hair out of his face as a grin came over him "Oh and the person in last place, will be expelled".

As the exam started Izuku knew he was doing quite well. In the hundred meter dash he scored first with just under two seconds and for grip strength he got forty four exactly. He ended up at fourth behind Inasa, Shoto and Momo.

Aizawa looked at the girl who came last and sighed "Well miss Hagakure you lucky it was just a logical ruse to bring out your true potential". It wasn't but she had great potential in many areas. Although he knew Izuku would bring up his soft heartedness relentlessly at home. And Eri would be that much worse.

Something I should say is that Mineta didn't get in instead there is Inasa. Cause yeah.