2

It had been four years since his mother died and Izuku was waiting outside a hospital room specifically a quirk analysis lab. Eri had started turning concrete walls to sand water and cement. This naturally made them think her quirk had appeared, so their father loaded Izuku and Eri into the car before heading to the hospital. While on the way Izuku had to repeatedly stop Eri from turning the time back on objects. The car included.

When they got to the hospital Izuku's father called Chisaki and went into the room with Eru. Izuku himself was not allowed to enter so he was stuck outside pacing. A rather odd thing for a twelve year old to be doing but no one commented on it.

It wasn't long till Chisaki arrived alongside a few other. They quickly rushed to Izuku to ask him what was going and he quietly said "Eri-quirk-time-reverse". It seemed he was in quite a bit of shock at the events of the day, but Chisaki understood him well enough.

They then waited for the boss to exit the room. As the older man walked out of the room Kai stood up "Ahh Chisaki you made it"."Yes is everything alright"."Yup shes as healthy as can be and can now reverse time, even someones quirk factor". Chisaki's eyes lit up in a malicious way at those words though no one noticed it. At least no adult Izuku spotted something disturbing in his eyes and Eri ducked back behind the door upon seeing him. "Really to completely remove someone's quirk I wonder how that would work"."Well let us hope my sweet little girl never had to find out".

A week later Izuku's father was in a comma from which he would never wake up. At what was something of a funeral Chisaki read his will. "Izuku will take over the family business at eighteen years till then it will be handled by Kai Chisaki, all other information is to be given privately to each individual, well that was short I will be giving you inheritance after the ceremony".

Not long later he sat across from Izuku in private room "Well Izuku apart from the whole business your father left you a necklace that symbol is the wheel of time".

Something like this I know its a trademarked and stuff and I've never read the books its from but come on its called the wheel of time don't tell me thats doesn't fit with the story

Hanging between Kai's fingers was a ruby amulet on a silver chain, the metal also went over the gem in several places as reinforcement so it was harder to break. "Now its not magic or anything but you're father wore it every single day". Nodding Izuku slipped the necklace on and as he did he felt like things where going to get much much worse.