007. donuts

unedited. "why the fuck is it so huge?"

"how is it even going to fit?"

"ah, goddammit, faster!"

"i'm going in, i'm going in!"

"faster!"

"i'm coming!"

they were at the arcades.

taehyung quickly inserted more coins as he joins in the game because seokjin was already losing.

!MISSION FAILED!

"okay, i'm out, i'm done." seokjin walked out while taehyung just chuckled, chasing after the older.

"should we go home?" taehyung stepped infront, walking backwards so he could face seokjin. "it's pretty late,"

"after we get donuts," seokjin swung his arm around taehyung. "that's a must!"

[ 11:32 p.m. ] the lights were out in the dorms. seokjin and taehyung just silently stepped through the corridors, carefully not being too loud. still, their little laughs echoed throughout empty walls.

"okay, shut up, get in there," taehyung chuckled, waiting seokjin to enter his own dorm room.

"actually, wanna stay in for awhile?" seokjin pressed his lips into a straight line. "i kinda need help to finish the donuts."

taehyung tilted his head aside, smiling, his tongue clicked. "get the donuts ready,"

they promised for a donut, but they were now staying up late at night, watching a movie.

"my life is exactly like this donut," taehyung suddenly stated as he stared at his own donut.

"what do you mean?" seokjin asked. "did you lowkey implied that you're sweet?"

"well, that's nice but what i mean is like, there's just a big hole in my life, you know, like the donut," taehyung placed the donut back into the box.

"but then, handball was like the icing, and it made the donut even better,"

seokjin asked, "how about the sprinkles?"

"i thought i didn't need the need the sprinkles, i thought my donut was good enough, but then, a special someone added the sprinkles for me, i didn't even ask for it," he chuckled.

"wait, who's the sprinkle?" seokjin once again, asked. "do i know her? him?"

"i really hope you do,"

"cause' he's one drama freak."