002. better

unedited. "yeah if we're gonna be partners, i say it's handball,"

"shits on you, we're doing drama,"

both of the male, shared a stony glare, a glare that carved into their dark eyes, as they tighten their jaws.

"what's so good about drama?" taehyung simply scoffed.

"what's so good about handball?" seokjin fought.

"stay healthy! stay fit! stay big!"

"i can't communicate with you," seokjin scoffed.

"so are we doing handball yet?" taehyung's face lit up, brighter than your typical christmas tree.

seokjin sighed, "no. we're doing drama!"

"it helps with daily communication skills, self-confidence, gives awareness towards other people about the beauty of arts and culture," seokjin proudly stated each point, with great intonation and confidence. "it helps with physical fitness, 'cause you move alot."

"so what's your point?"

the older was losing his mind, trying to talk with his project partner, "are you kidding me?"

"does it look like it?"

"there is no time for me to be kidding about this, you know what?" taehyung said as he backed his steps away from seokjin, getting ready to run for lunch break.

"this. this is war."

-

the afternoon session was over. the students could finally dash out of the school building, tired and sweaty, wanting to get themselves into a nice warm shower.

seokjin happened to be that one student who always ended up getting pushed by other students, students who ran and didn't care who or what were they pushing.

once he finally got out, he could finally calm down as he walked back home.

well not really calm, it was already noon, it was getting all dark and he was freezing.

"hey you, drama freak!"

seokjin didn't think such name was meant for him so he kept walking.

taehyung scoffed when he saw the older kept walking, completely ignoring him. he had no choice but to run, just to catch up with seokjin.

he pulled on to seokjin's bag, panting as he gulped. "i called you and you just walked away?"

"me?" seokjin was clueless.

"yeah, you drama freak."

"no wonder, i didn't look," seokjin rolled his eyes, continuing his journey back home.

"i've got a great idea for our project by the way, hear me out," taehyung started walking backwards as his lips formed into a straight line, excited of what he was about to say.

"just so you know, i'm not doing handb-"

"so, this weekend, i've got a handball match, at silverhide high,"

"which is tomorrow?"

"yea, and i want you to come watch, maybe you'll change your mind about handball, you know,"

"uh, i won't change my mind, and i'm not going to that match."

"okay, i'll pick you up at 6, morning, sharp."