005. fear

unedited. "friendly-match between silverside high and sidewest high, is about to begin. team captains, please come forward."

both the males, pulled away, finding themselves panting heavily.

"good luck," seokjin gave taehyung a thumbs up as the captain smiled before running out from the locker room.

seokjin knew nothing about handball. not that he's ever been curious about it, but he certainly was getting himself into the game, he could understand a tiny bit of what the game was about.

as much as he was having fun, the match was on a short pause, they all knew that it would happen,

taehyung got injured, again.

seokjin swiftly ran towards taehyung, with a water bottle for the captain to drink.

taehyung's jersey was drenched in sweat, his breath was unsteady, his leg finally gave up as he poured the ice water on to his head.

seokjin spread the muscle-relief cream on to taehyung's leg, placing an ice-pack right after. that was as far of what he knew what to do at such situations.

"you played very well," seokjin spoke, tapping the back of taehyung.

"not well enough,"

-

taehyung walks to his dorm room. he felt angry, disappointed, devastated, he really wanted to play, yet he couldn't and now, he wouldn't be able to train anymore until he recovers.

he met seokjin on the way as he asked, "where are you going?"

"drama practice. wanna come?"

"uh, yeah, i guess."

seokjin finally realises, "actually don't, you should rest. you sprained your ankle."

"i'll be sitting down anyways."

they walked together, taking their time as taehyung was injured.

taehyung knew because of him, he was probably slowing seokjin down, "i think you should go first they're probably waiting for you,"

"uh, are you sure?"

"now, fuck off."

seokjin chuckled before running away, "see you there,"