I rolled down my window while driving towards our club, Chaos. It's a club for the elite, both humans and supernatural creatures are permitted. It's one of the many businesses that we own and a place where we occasionally meet for business meetings. Tonight we are meeting with the leader of Blue Blood Clan, to discuss if his clan will submit to us willingly, or if we're going to have to slaughter them like the Moonshine Pack.

'Jace, get your ass to Chaos now,' I mind link him, annoyed that he skipped out on his responsibilities, again.

Jace King

"Ahhhh, harder, faster!"

I flip her over, onto her hands and knees. I grab a fistful of her hair and plunge my cock into her once again, thrusting faster and harder. Her moans and screams getting louder along with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

"I'm going to cum!" she screams.

I slow my speed but increase the strength with which I thrust into her. Pulling out, then slamming back into her. I pull her by her hair, as I spank her ass hard.

"Don't you fucking dare. You are not allowed to cum without my permission. Do you understand?" I calmly but sternly say by her ear.

"Y-yes sir," she says breathlessly.

I push her down so her breasts are flat against the floor, and her ass is up in the air. Gripping her ass cheeks, I resume my relentless pounding.

'Jace, get your ass to Chaos now,' I hear Alec mind link me.

'Can we talk later, I'm a little preoccupied at the moment,' I reply while continuing to pound into... Alisha? Ashley? I'm pretty sure it's something starting with an 'A.'

"P-please, sir! Can I cum?" she screams, gripping the rug in her hands.

"Not yet," I say while increasing my speed.

'No! I don't care who you're preoccupied with fucking! Get down to Chaos now! We have a meeting with the Blue Blood Clan, and you will be there. Me and Luca are tired of you abandoning your responsibilities so you can shove your dick into some power hungry bitch,' he replied, pissed off.

'Alright, I'll finish up and get there as soon as possible.'

I wrap my hand around the girl and start rubbing her clit, causing her to scream louder. "Now," I say, causing her to clench around my thrusting cock as she screamed her release. I follow her with a grunt and spill my seed inside her as she clenched around me, milking my cock.

"That was amazing," she breathed out, into the carpet.

"Leave," I say as I pull out, watching my seed drip out of her swollen pussy as disgust flashes through me. I grab some tissues and wipe my, now limp, dick clean.

"W-what? B-but I thought I was special! You can't just fuck me then tell me to-"

"I told you before I fucked you that, that's all it will be. A simple mutual fuck, and you agreed. So, where exactly did I mention anything about you being special?" I say while dressing.

"W-well, ah, um...," she stuttered, turning red. She knows what I said is true.

"Now leave," I said.

I grab my wallet and keys off my desk and exit my office. I walk outside into the cool night air and get inside my red Bugatti, heading towards Chaos.

***

Once I arrived, I parked in my reserved spot, beside Alec and Luca's cars, and headed towards the private room located on the top floor, where the meeting will be held. I enter through the front, ignoring all the heated looks filled with lust aimed towards me. I can't indulge at the moment, but maybe later.