30. She's the only one i love

Start from the beginning

"I'm scared. I'm scared if i told her about this she will leave me. We just got engaged." You said to her.

"Calm down, we're going to talk to dad. Okay? Can we talk mom about this?" Cali asked you while she pat your back.

"No. You know mom Cal, she will have a fucking heart attack if she know about this." You said to her while crying.

.....

After you talked to your sister, you took a shower and get ready because you're going to meet Zayn in his recording studio.

"Hey mate! How is it going?" Zayn greeted you and gave you a friendly hug.

"I'm good mate. So, are we going to start now?"

"Yeah, we are going to start in five. I think they're fixing something."---"Congratulations on your engagement with Ken." He said to you.

"Thanks man. How about you and Gigi? Any plans?" He chuckled.

"I'm planning, actually i'm waiting for the right time."---"I saw what you did when you proposed to Ken. Maybe you can help me?" You smiled at him thinking the moment you proposed to Kendall.

"Of course mate! I would love to. Actually, the girls helped me with that proposal."

"Zayn, Y/n. Are you guys ready?" The crew asked you and Zayn.

You and Zayn record the song, but you keep on making mistakes. You can't focus on singing, you can't help but to think about what your sister told you about your dad planning your wedding to Kaia. You apologized to Zayn, and he said it's fine and you guys should take a break.

"What's wrong? Something's bothering you mate." He said to you and you nodded.

"You can talk to me if you can't let that out with someone else." He offered. Zayn is such a good friend you thought. Gigi is lucky to have him. You told him about your situation and he's taken aback on what you just told him.

"Shit. That's tough. You need to talk to your fiancée about it. She has the right to know Y/n."

"I-i don't know how. We just made up and got engaged."

"If she really love you, she will understand the situation Y/n. Just hold onto her, everything will be fine." He put his hand on your shoulder. "Are you ready? Let's get this over with." He smile and walk towards the recording booth as you follows him.

After hours of recording and editing the two songs you recorded with Zayn finally you can go to Kendall. You missed her so bad. You've been considering about telling her the situation, but you're still undecided.

You are about to text Kendall when your dad is calling you. You answered and he told you to meet him at the Nobu. You agreed to meet him because you also need to talk to him. You just send a text to your Fiancée.

Fiancée 💍❤️

Love, i'm gonna meet dad at Nobu. He said he needed to talk to me. I'll see you later yeah?

Sure love, i'll just see you later. I'm still with Gigi. Love you 😘

Love you more baby. 😘

You arrived at Nobu and the waitress guide to your reserved seat. You saw your dad with Rande Gerber and Kaia Gerber. You walk towards them, Kaia stood up to give you a kiss on the cheek but you avoid her.

"Hey Y/n.." You ignored her.

"What do you need?" You turn you head to your father.

You know that she is enjoying this, you know from the very beginning Kaia wanted you. Your dad and Rande Gerber are good friends, of course he can help your father with the company without making this Arrange Marriage.

"Y/n, we are already planning your wedding with my daughter Kaia." Rande Gerber said to you.

"Mr. Gerber, i'm sorry but i'm not going to marry your daughter." You said to Kaia's father.

"Y/n!"---"I already accepted their offer." Your father exclaimed.

"I already to told you that i'm not going to marry someone i don't love and i don't want to run your company."---"You've said yes to them without considering my feelings. How dare you dad!" You can't help but to raise your voice. You saw some people are looking at you. You walked out on the restaurant.

"Is this because of Kendall? Huh?" Kaia followed you outside the restaurant.

"Yes! You know i'm engaged to her, and she's your friend for fuck sake Kaia!" You raised your voice on her.

"Why can't you love me Y/n? I'm better than her. I'm better than anyone actually. I had you first, you just met her and you called it quits between us!" She said.

"I called it quits between us because you knew about the fucking deal and you didn't bother telling me. The fact that you pushing yourself to me, makes me love Kendall even more. I can't marry you, i don't love---" She grabbed your face and kissed you. You pushed her away from you.

"Get the fuck away from me! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You wiped your lips and started to walk on your car.

"You're going to regret this Y/n!" She yelled at you from the distance. You ignored her and started walking to your car.

You're praying that no one took a picture of Kaia kissing you. You can't think of anything but Kendall. You called her a few times but she's not answering her phone. You don't know where to go because you don't know where she is.