🖤

Rihanna

Once I woke up I lifted the covers up in this unknown bed to realize I was naked. I let out a sigh before laying back down only to realize they was someone else by me. I looked at her face and notice its bey then events from last night came rushing into my head. I smirked to myself before lifted the covers looking at beys naked body. I slid my index finger down the valley of her breasts and down her stomach. I reached her pussy and I started to slowly circle her clit as I watch her facial expressions change. As I rubbed her clit I looked at her nipples get hard and immediately I latch my mouth to her right breast. As I suck her tender bud I slowly slide in my middle finger. As I sped up my pace she started to move in sync with my hand.

I jabbed another finger into her and her eyes and mouth flew open. She tried to moan but no sound came out as I began to ram my fingers into her. I went under the covers I love the faces she makes. "Daddy" she whimpered while gripping my arm. She rolled ontop of me and started to ride my fingers. As she bounced on me I started to play with my clit "shit" I hissed before going faster, she got close to her peak and I did too. As our legs started to share we kissed me and as we kissed we came at the same time. I moaned into her mouth which only made the kiss deeper. As she slipped her tongue into my mouth I did the same to her. As we kissed I felt something I haven't felt since me and Trina first started dating. I took advantage of this kiss to make it last because who knows when we will get to be alone again. As we kissed she pulled me in by my waist and I wrapped my legs around her body putting my head into her neck. She then gripped me tight and we laid there enjoying the feel of eachothers skin. I took in her natural scent of vanilla I don't want to leave her I thought as I kissed her neck. Lost in my thought she softly started to sing 'My Song' by H.E.R and I fell inlove with her voice. If he speaking voice wasn't enough her singing is amazing. After listening to her sing for a while I fell back asleep.

Way later

"Rihanna someone is calling you!" Bey said shaking me. I got up blindly before tripping over beys shoes."damn bey move these boats" I said and bey started to laugh at me. I grabbed my phone to see it was Trina calling me.

Text convo

Hey baby

Hey Trina

Where you at, cause it damn sure aint wit me

Hop yo ass off my line Trina im tired

Rihanna Fenty where the FUCK are you

Mindin my business you just make sure them kids is ok

Whatever these yo damn kids you they momma

And hoe you not

Nope

Bitch now im really mothafuckin mad just get my kids together

Whateva Rih I gotta be at work in a hour come home

Im comin damn

End of convo

After I got off the phone wit Trina aggy ass I went back into bey's room and started to get dressed. "Where you goin" bey asked as she came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled feeling her body against mine "mi goin 'ome" I said and she spun me around to kiss me. I moaned into the kiss before gstting my fingers stuck in her long curly brown hair. I put a hand on each side of her face feeling her skin that happened to feel like velvet. As we slowly pulled apart I looked deep into her eyes searching for a answer. They showed warmth and that heart my inside up I slowly smiled looking into her eyes. She did the same to me before pulling me close once again. As we smiled like idiots the ring of my phone ran threw the whole room. I broke eye contact first before I looked down at my phone to see Trina calling me again.

I cleared my throat before pursuing to finish putting on my clothes. "Um I should be going" I said scratching my neck. "Yea you do that" she said helping my grab my belonging. Once I was ready we shared a awkward fist bump high five situation. After I grabbed my things and left I went on my way home eager to see my babies. Once I got home I regreted it already.

"Rihanna come get these damn kids" Trina said attempting to push the kids away from her. She pushed Mariah alittle to hard and she hit her back on the corner of the table. She started to cry so I ran over to her and picked her up attempting to calm her down. "Barb's you ok" I asked rocking her as she has her head on my shoulder still crying. "Hurt" she attempted to say so I took her to the bathroom and sat her on the coumter. I took her shirt off then looked at her back to see a puncture and that she was bleeding.

"Oh my god" I said as I lightly poked it and Mariah started to cry harder. Trina came to the bathroom trying to see Mariah. "Trina just back the fuck up" I sigh before I noticed it was turning alittle purple. I then got a bath ready for her. Once the water was ready and I got her clothes off she started running around the house naked. "Mariah please come to mommy" I said as I chased her and Trina sat there like a damn idiot. "Stop before you fall" I said chasing her and surely she fell over one of Amor's toys. She then ran up to my with open arms as tears fell from her big brown eyes. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom but she wouldn't get it because the water was alittle cold so I ran her new water. Once I ran the water I got in with her so she could be still and as I played with her in the tub Amor crawled into the bathroom naked. How she got her clothes off I don't know but I grabbed her and set her in the tub. After we were finished I gor them out and we dried off before I changed them and put them to sleep. I walk to my room in a oversized shirt Trina walks into the room making me roll my eyes.

"Whats that for" she asked and I looked at her like she was stupid as I sat on the bed. "Just get the fuck out" I say standing up pushing her out of the door. I then locked the door and fell alseep to the sound of her banging on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...