“Come on its talking time.” She whispers in a creepy voice as we get out of the car.

“Alright then Sherlock.” I mutter following her into the café.

“I heard that.” She turns to me pushing me slightly.

“Shush and let’s get the food.” I pull her after me.

“Yeah, yeah and then we can talk about Gaby your baby.” She coos pushing herself close to me.

“Ew stop humping me and get to the table.” I whisper making her laugh.

“Touch my body put me on the floor, wrestle me around play with me some more.” She starts to sing behind me making me clench my jaw.

“Don’t even start singing this shit.” I comment collapsing into the seat watching a smirk grow on her face.

“The truth’s the truth and you love it.” She opera sings, raising some eyebrows in the café.

“God you’re so embarrassing.” I drop my head to the table groaning.

“How can I help you guys today?” A deep voice comes from the side of the table.

“Uh..hey.” Maddi stutters making me raise my head from the table to see the waiter standing their amused.

“Hello, are you ready to order?” He asks looking away from Maddi to me.

“I’ll get a mango iced tea and the big breakfast.” I smile handing him my menu.

“Alright beautiful.” He replies making my eyes widen and causing me to look over to Maddi who is imitating my look.

Pretending like I didn’t hear him I look out the window as Maddi stutters her order at him, as his footsteps leave the table I make the mistake of watching him walk towards the counter and he looks back catching my eye and making him smirk.

“Holy shit what was that?” Maddi whisper shouts at me.

“I don’t fucking know.” I whisper back looking at her worriedly.

“Oh my God what if Gabriel comes into the café and gets super ape shit crazy holy shit, ommigod, ommigod, ommigod, ommigod.” She whispers looking like she is about to hyperventilate.

“Woman get a hold out yourself!” Snapping my fingers in front of her face trying to bring her back to earth.

“Okay I’m good.” She breathes, unclenching the table.

“Jesus woman you were acting like the world was ending.” I huff out.

“I can’t help it, the waiter was fucking hot and he was like eye fucking you and that comment after you made your order, Jesus.” She speaks with wide eyes.

Laughing at her reaction I just shake my head at her comment running a hand down my face as I think about the different scenarios that could occur if Gabriel were to walk through the doors. Rolling my eyes, I see Maddi stiffen and look at me with wide eyes.

“Ladies, here are you drinks.” The waiter speaks in a weird husky voice probably trying to sound sexy.

Biting my lip to stop me from laughing I only mumble a thanks as he places the drink in front of me while I keep my gaze on the table in front of me. Looking up from under my lashes I see Maddi looking at him in a trance.

“Thank you.” She breathes as he walks away smirking.

“Would you like a napkin for that drool?” I ask throwing some napkins at her face.