"I should report your dumb-ass." He gritted. I was confused. "Woah Mike." Chance added, trying to get him to realize what he said.

The ladies came in, curious about all of the loud noise. Raina made eye contact with me as soon as she came in. I was pissed. "Nah you know what, fuck you Mike! Do what the fuck you gotta' do. I ain't explaining this shit to you no more." I said from the bottom of my soul. I meant that shit.

"Do what?" Raina asked standing at the door. I walked toward the door to leave. She stopped me. "I said do what?"

"Don't play dumb Rai I already know." Mike stated to her. "Already know what?" She kind of yelled because I was still trying to leave.

"After everything we've gone through. Even these last few days. I almost lost you. I can't take much more." He sighed. "I remember there was a time you said you wouldn't lie to me and you did. And you're still lying to me?" He gritted out through his teeth.

"Mikey I'm not understanding. What did I do? You already know about us." She spoke in a more calm tone.

"Did you have sex with Adrian?" He asked with his hands in a praying position pointed toward her. "No!" She yelled looking around at everyone.

"Ok let me be clear. Did you have sex with him last night? And don't lie to me." He warned. But Raina quickly shut that down too. "No I did not. And you're moving toward the disrespectful category."

He stared at her pulling at his beard. "Well then what happened last night when you got home late, what's that on your neck A3?"

"There you go assuming." I said to him.

"What the fuck am I suppose to think? Oh, so you got it from somebody else? Because I didn't see that on your neck at the play. When did you have time to do that since you were with my sister until late?" He interrogated me as if we were on trial. I needed to take a moment. I was trying to be cool because this was her brother and my actual best friend. He was pushing it though.

"For the last and final time I did not fuck your sister. I did not cheat on your sister and I'm not interested in anybody else. The only reason why I'm entertaining these questions right now is because, she's your fucking sister." I spoke loud and clear.

"Yeah my baby sister. My seventeen-year-old sister." he coldly put in.

"Is that all Mike?" I said extremely pissed off. I couldn't believe he would think this low of me. I mean I get and understand that he was pissed because I was seeing his sister but what I didn't understand was what he was accusing me of. The same way he can grow up and change to only wanting Leah. I'm capable of the same thing. I've never been in a relationship and cheated on anybody and he knew that. I'll stay single before I cheat. He also know I care deeply for Raina and only want the best for her. It's like all of those years spent together went out the window.

"No it ain't.— Raina go to your room. This shit is over. Graduation's next week. You can work at the studios until we leave for the summer." I shook my head. "When we get back I'm taking you straight to Howard myself." He finished.

"You can't do this Mikey." Raina uttered glaring at him. Everybody stood around awkwardly, and I was beyond livid. I knew at that moment I needed to leave or things would get out of hand.

"Maybe everyone need to take a breather and you can revisit this conversation on a later day." Chance suggested.

Mike shook his head. "No. Raina, you can't see him. If you want to date, find somebody your age. You'll be in college soon, you can find them there." I laughed under my breath. I do that to try to calm myself down.