"I thought we were done with this shit." Midori said, "I'm gonna punch that librarian extra hard." She pulled out her dual scythes.

"Remember I want in on that." I said pulling out swords.

"Stand back you two. Your weapons won't do anything." The little girl said.

"Actually mine are..." Before Midori could finish it spat some webbing at us, "What is this?" Midori asked.

"It's all sticky." The girl said. The bug roared at us and hit the girl and Midori back. Midori lands on her legs and sees the girl smash through a wooden fence.

"Enju!" She screamed. The creature tries to attack me but I held back it's leg.

"Compared to those Xenomorphs... Your pretty weak, but I'll admit... I'm not strong enough to push you back." I said. It roars again and I hear a voice yell from behind.

"Jumping Spider type, Gastrea! Entering combat!" I turn two men arrive one with one having bluish-purple hair and another having black hair. The black hair looked way older than the other one. I look up and see the Gastrea trying to crush me with another leg. I hear gunshots and it turns to face the two men. It leaps at them and I throw my sword at it. It just got angry and spat more webs at me. I leaped and avoided it as I heard gun shots. The boy who shot it seems to be hurting it. Two scythes appear and stab into it causing it more damage, "Get back!" He screamed at me. The spider leaps at me again but I avoided it and saw the little girl kick the spider in the abdomen causing it to explode.

"Woah... That's one strong kid." I said. Midori runs up to me.

"You okay?" She asked sheathing her scythes.

"Yeah I'm good. You know the kid?" I asked her.

"Huh? N-no!" She said defensively.

"Then why did you call her Enju?" I asked.

"She... She looks like my best friend." She said.

"How much of a look alike?" I asked.

"The spitting image of her." She said.

"Well let's go greet them." I said grabbing her arm.

"What! W-wait!" She tried pulling away.

"Hey so I want to know what did you use to attack that... Gastrea?" I asked. Midori hid behind me while I did the talking.

 Midori hid behind me while I did the talking

"Huh? Oh hey. I used these Black Bullets. They are made out of Varanium, a metal that prevents Gastrea from regenerating." The boy said.

"Who do I go to to get my swords made out of that metal?" I asked holding out my blades.

"Why don't you ask your friend she seems to have Varanium weapons." He said.

"Midori?" I asked her. She shrunk down behind me for a bit.