Awaken

I woke up and looked around for a moment, I felt Midori shivering causing me to quickly gaze at her, she was still asleep. Her head pressed against my chest, she still tightly clinged to my arm. At least she stopped nibbling on my hand. Our clothes haven't dried yet and it was still night so the cold must be intense for her, "Damn how could I forget..." I said to myself as I laid her down, "Will she really be okay with me doing this?" I asked myself, "If she finds out she will definitely kill me. Though if I don't do this she'll die of hypothermia." I removed my hand from her grasp and took a deep breath, "Please don't wake up." I said as I began to remove her clothing. I removed her coat, vest and shirt first and placed them somewhere to dry, "Liz would definitely be envious of Midori... Weiss would probably slap me... Though this is for survival. Then again I didn't expect her to be wearing a black cat keyhole bra." I said to myself. I look at her, "The bra stays on." I said moving to her legs, "I feel like I should bash my head into a tree after this." I began to remove her boots and pants. I looked at her underwear and saw she wore a full set, "Seriously I didn't expect this..." I said laying her pants somewhere to dry, "I sure as hell ain't doing anymore than that..." I said. I decided to step out for a moment to cool off, and by cool off I mean dunk my head into the freezing river. I held my head in the water for two minutes before coming up for air, "I have no idea how I should feel about what I had to do..." I said, "It's even worse with me being shirtless and all..." I got up and felt some murderous intent, "Son of a..." I heard a blast of energy and I leaped out if the way, "Okay now you are getting on my nerves." I said looking at the creature as it stood gazing at me. I pulled my dual swords. As I stood there the creature, to my surprise, began to remove it's gear and drop it on the ground. It removed it's armor, it's shoulder mounted blaster, and it's belt. It begins to remove it's mask, to be honest I thought it was it's face, revealing it's true face to me.

"Talk about one ugly mother fucker." I said. It brought out it's own sword and ran at me. It tries to slash at me but I blocked it with one sword and tried to stab it with my other. It barely avoided my attack and got a slight graze on it's side. It dropped it's sword and punched my face. It then kneed me in the stomach and smashed my back forcing me to the ground. It grabbed my head and threw me to a tree. It grabbed it's sword and ran at me. I rolled avoiding it's sword and slashed at it's legs. The creature screamed in pain and tried to bring it's sword down on me. I parried it and slashed at it's chest. I gave it a light cut and it just kicked me in the air. I got up and ran at it. I blocked it's sword and used my other to slash at it's abdomen as I ran past it. I ran at it again but this time it moved to the side and slashed at my back, "Fuck!" I yelled as I turned and faced it. We rushed at one another and he became more aggressive. I had to use both my swords to block his attacks. I blocked one attack but it put enough force to cut my arm, "Damn." I yelled as I kicked it back. I threw one blade at it stabbing it's shoulder. It roars and pulls the blade out as I ran at it and slashed it's side giving it a deep cut. I felt something graze my leg giving me a deep gash. I see my sword on the ground past me a few feet as I turn and blocked the creature's blade. I held it back as it tried to push it's blade towards my flesh. It began to break the skin on my forehead when my semblance began to alter my strength, "Not today..." I said as I began to push the blade back away from my skull. As it realized it wasn't going to win this struggle it headbutts me and I felt a lot of blood drip down my lips. I kicked it's knee in and it wailed in pain before punching me with great force. I drop my sword as I fly back and hit a tree. I felt some wood tear it open my back even more as I fall to the ground. I stand up and see the thing force it's knee back into place.

"Come on... is that... all you got?" I said standing up. The creature throws it's sword on the ground and runs at me. It's shoulder rammed into my gut and smacked me into the tree. I drove my elbow into his back and used my other arm to choke it. It lifted me up and threw me on the ground. It tries to stomp my head in but I grab it's foot and forced it off balance. I got on top of it and began to punch it in it's hideous face. After I hit it a few times it grabbed my fist and threw me off. I got up at the same time as it did. I run at it and avoided it's fist and punched it in the gut. Though my face was met with it's other fist stunning me. It proceeded to punch me as I stumbled back from it's heavy hits. I received an uppercut sending me flying back. Blood drips from my face as I slowly got up. I tried to punch the creature but it grabbed my arm and broke it. My arm falls limp to my side and I look up at the towering creature. It goes to punch me again but I duck and punched my fist near it's wound. I drove my elbow to it's face and grabbed it's arm and threw it over my shoulder and onto the ground. I got on top of it again and began to grip it's neck tightly. It began to punch my face but I ignored the pain and continue to close my hand around it's throat. It grabbed my face and began to claw at it cutting my eye, "Fuck This Shit!" I yelled before pushing it's hand away and biting into it's throat. I tear a chunk of it's flesh off and spat it out. I drove my hand into it's wound and opened it wider. I got up as it struggled to breath for a moment before falling limp. The taste of it's blood and mine in my mouth made me want to puke. I walked up to it and pushed it slightly with my leg. It didn't move and I just fell to the ground, "I better get a week off before I have another fight like this." I said. I heard footsteps as I looked up and saw another ugly mother fucker standing over the dead one. It held the sword that was used in our fight.

The Lost Huntsman (Male Reader X Harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें