- 16 - Silver Holloware -

I just wanna hold you close

"I sense, that we, are... almost there. I sense, that we are, close. We shall, see Chan soon, I am... sure of it."

Minho slammed his head on the dashboard, and did it again, the noise almost blocked out Felix's voice. Almost.

"How far until we're there Jisung?"

"6 hours."

They had switched driving a while back, at Felix's request, because apparently Minho was looking at Jisung so much he was going to kill them all. Minho denied this, obviously, but Felix would not back down, so Minho had grumpily switched seats with Jisung. Pointedly ignoring Felix's offer of sitting together in the back.

Then Felix had taken Corn off Minho as well, saying that he was stroking him too hard and the wrong way, and that Minho was 'blinded by anger and shouldn't be holding such a small ball of joy'. Minho thought it couldn't possibly get any worse than having his own dog taken off him, but he was so very, very wrong.

Without Chan, earphones, a phone with any battery in and a colouring book (Jisung had left it behind and Minho would never forgive him for it) Felix was, in the nicest way, insufferable in car journeys.

The boy was so used to jumping around, but, especially in Minho's tiny car, there was no room to jump and it seemed like Felix was having a difficult time coming to terms with that.

"So Felix." Minho began, cutting Felix off before he could start singing 1000 green bottles sitting on a wall, again. 

"This Andrew person. Do you like him?"

It was blunt and too the point.

Perfect to shut Felix up and make him go redder than Minho had thought was humanly possible, and he had seen Jisung embarrassed.

"No."

"You sure honey, seemed like you too were getting along pretty well."

"Yes I'm sure, mom." Minho didn't even balk at the nickname, he was only getting started.

As if Jisung could sense this, he reached over with his spare hand and patted Minho's knee gently, "Sweetie."

For a small second Minho thought Jisung would take Felix's side, but he should have trusted his boyfriend more.

"You wouldn't let me roll him quietly into a river. This is your fault."

Never mind, he had judged Jisung perfectly, he would never be on Minho's side, grumbling he sank down into his seat, gazing mournfully at Corn who seemed to be having the time of his life out peering of the window with Felix idly patting his fur.

He was surrounded by traitors.

Adorable traitors, minus Felix, but traitors all the same.

"Jiissunggggggg." Felix was whining again.

"Mm hmm?" His voice was pained and his hands clenched on the steering wheel, "do you need the toilet or something?"

"How do you know if you're in love, with someone?"

Jisung paused in surprise but Minho let out a triumphant 'AHA! I know you liked Andrew!' and he jumped around slightly in his seat. He should have taken in his own lesson from earlier, because there was still no room in his car for jumping.

He hit his head on the ceiling, hard, and his hand crumpled against the seatbelt buckle. But aside from those, the entire car shaking on its wheels and the suspension creaking quite astoundingly worryingly, Minho reckoned no one had noticed his mistake.

He was a sly as a fox when it came to movement, silent as a lion stalking through the grasses towards the unsuspecting antelope, he was as graceful as a-

Felix hit him on the head with a rolled up road map, as gently as he could, which as it was Felix, was still quite hard.

"Stop looking at me like I'm food. It weirds me out."

Minho only smirked, "even if you were the last food on earth I wouldn't go near your rotting expanse."

"His rotting what?" Jisung was beyond confused. "I think we all need coffee. That's what we need."

Not ten minutes later, with surprisingly little argument, they were pulling into a service station. And then the rain started to fall.

"Ew I don't want to go out in that, it's raininggg... bring me a hot chocolate back will you?"

Minho was all too eager to leave him behind.

"Minho baby wait for me you know my legs are shorter than yours."

Minho turned round and held his hand out to Jisung, "oh so are you doing the nicknames now?"

Walking hand in hand into the coffee shop Minho sighed happily, not at Jisung finally, being his boyfriend, no definitely not that, it was the smell of food, and imminent hydration, Minho did not enjoy car journeys very much either.

Jisung's phone started buzzing, he opened the messages and smiled endearingly at his phone.

"Look at this idiot."

Felix was spamming Jisung's phone with selfies of himself pulling funny faces.

"We shouldn't have left him in the car on his own."

"He has Corn." Jisung shrugged.

"Somehow I suspect that's worse."

Then Minho himself got a text from Felix, two texts actually.

I'm sorry for being a pest, please don't forget my hot chocolate. Also thank you very much for driving me to Chan's.

And yes Andrew is a friend. But I think I'd like it to be more than that. But it's too soon to tell so if I change me mind don't bully me plz 😭😔🙃😘😘❤️❤️...

The emojis continued but Minho's concentration did not.

He mentally took note to thank Felix and to apologise for being pissy as well when they got back to the car.

Jisung offered to pay for the drinks and Minho gave him a quick peck on the cheek, thrilled to realise he could now kiss Jisung whenever he pleased. And hug him and watch him as he went about his everyday routine.

To say Minho was excited about their new relationship was very much an understatement.

Jisung seemed to be less excited when the price for the three drinks came up on the register. But he still paid, if not with slight strain in his eyes, and the two boys were once again on their way back to the car.

"Are we going to share a room at Chan's?"

All of Minho's confidence and swagger left him, so, so quickly.

Minho half suspected that even if they weren't dating when hey got to Chan's house, they would have ended up sharing a room as one of Chan and Felix's twisted plots, if Chan let them into his house at all of course.

"Y-yeah? I mean- unless you don't want to? We don't have to- I don't know it's up to you entirely i really, I really d-dontminditswhatev-"  Jisung gave Minho a very short kiss, to shut him up, obviously, not that he had found Minho's rambling adorable and loved the way his hair was slightly ever so messy and how his cheeks were slightly dusted with pink due to the cold weather.

"I'd love to share a room with you Minho."

A / N - I'm going away tomorrow and I haven't packed and I have seven homeworks still to do even though I did nine today and my mum put my trainers in the bin and my rabbits hate me and I love stray kids so much, emo hours are engulfing me

But I am still happyyyy, I'll be in the most beautiful place in the world be saturdayyy and no I do not take criticisms

-Kz xx