-

It's me, your other least favourite author, apologies guys it's just another chapter of me talking

I know, I'm sorry

Also this took agessssss, oops...

Once again, this has been absolutely amazing to write, thanks to MIDNIGHTYJI for letting me infect one of her beautiful books again with my dodgy plot lines 😅 xx
I look forward to our future endeavours whatever they may become and I hope I get to write with you again, that is, if you'll have me of course.

White night has been really fun to write, even if some of the chapters were kinda sad (I mean, they got a dog so idk about you guys but in my mind that makes up for it) and from here on I shall begin the Corn the dog Cult, once you have read this book all the way to here you are already a member, sorry I don't make the rules. It will have absolutely no impact on your life until it is the most annoyingly awkward time for it to do so I can promise you that.

Thanks to all the amazing readers who've read this far but a special thanks to @ravnskeonhee, you are a fabulous person and I always look forward to your comments (you are the nicer one I will not lose the battle I refuse). I'm very grateful for the support you have shown this book and I hope any future books written on this account will be viewed with similar positivity and support.

And for, very heartbreakingly, the last time in this book I shall sign off and the story will be officially complete, it's been great, thanks again, I hope this story has been up to your expectations... (no matter how low they were in the beginning haha 😂)

-Kz 🥰 xx