The bathroom door opened and Kaylyn appeared, dressed in a tank top and a pair of jeans.  “Hey,” she smiled brightly, drying her hair with the towel in her hands.  “Isn’t my little baby just so precious?”

“Yes!” Katelyn giggled.  “I’m in love,”

“My big baby got her for me,” she smirked, pecking a kiss onto my lips. “He’s the best,”

Katelyn forced a smile.  “I bet he is,”

“You okay?” Kaylyn asked.

Katelyn simply looked at her and shrugged. “I’ll be fine,”

Kaylyn turned to me and kissed me once more.  “I think we need some girl time,” she whispered.

I nodded in return.  “Want me to go hang out with the boys?”

“No,” she shook her head and turned back to Katelyn.  “Come on! Let’s go shopping! Tawny needs a bunch of cute puppy accessories!”

Katelyn stood to her feet and handed the puppy over to Kaylyn.  “I don’t wanna interrupt you guy’s time together. I’ll be fine. I actually only came over here to check on you anyway,”

“No, no, no,” I piped in, grabbed my credit card from my wallet and handed it to Kaylyn. “You guys go have some fun,”

“Babe,” Kaylyn tried to hand it back to me. “I have money, I don’t need yours,”

“Don’t argue with me,” I pecked a kiss on her lips once more.  “Go on, I’m gonna go shower,”

“I love you,” she smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sierra’s POV:

“Thanks for breakfast,” I smiled at Olly when we stepped into the elevator.

“You’re welcome, love,” Olly grinned and took my hand in his, pulling me closer to him.  

“So, what are you doing for the rest of the day?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” he yawned.  “I’m thinking about a nap, then maybe a jam session with the boys,”

“Sounds like fun,”

He pecked a gentle kiss on my forehead, brushing the hair out of my face.  “Wanna come cuddle?”

“I-“ I was interrupted when the doors of the elevator opened to Kaylyn and Katelyn.

“Hey!” Kaylyn smiled.

“Hi girls,” I replied, stepping out of the elevator with Olly. 

“What are you guys up to?” Katelyn asked.

“We went out for breakfast,” Olly replied, reaching out to pet the cute little puppy in Kaylyn’s arms.  “Where’d this cute little thing come from?”

“Zayn bought her for me,” she smiled proudly. “Her name’s Tawny,”

“Sooo cute,” I grinned, reaching out to pet the puppy. “Zayn’s such a doll,”

“Sierra,” Katelyn replied. “We’re going out to get some puppy stuff, come with us,”

“Well, I think that I’m gonna go-“

“No arguing,” Kaylyn grabbed my hand and pulled me back toward the elevator. “You’re coming with us,”

“Sorry,” I mouthed to Olly. 

He smiled in return and rushed to peck a kiss on my lips. “Have fun, doll face,”

The elevator doors closed and Kaylyn flicked my ear. “Ow!” I squealed.