Relaxation-011

Takashi and Aaron were both fast asleep, Mori's arms draped around the smaller boy's body. Aaron curled into his chest, legs tangled with his, arms draped over him softly, soft breaths leaving his lips, hitting Mori's chest. Takashi Morinozuka was, and always will be, an early-riser, he had been up since around six o'clock in the morning. It was now roughly eight o'clock in the morning, meaning he had just been laying there, contently holding the boy that laid in his arms, waiting for Aaron to wake up.

At around eight-fifteen, Aaron finally started sturring, head lulling to the side slightly before his eyes twitched, a small moan of protest left his lips, light hitting his face as his eyes opened slowly.

"Mmm... Noooo..." He mumbled, nuzzling his face back into his Mori's chest when his vision cleared again he blinked, wondering why his 'pillow' was moving. His head shot up, his eye's going wide, lips parting slightly.

"H... Hey..." He whispered Mori smiled slightly rubbing Aaron's back gently, Aaron relaxed at the touch, smiling softly. He let a breath out, laying back down fully, Mori hummed slightly, laying on his back, arm still around the smaller boy. They were both content, happy, relaxed, overall a caring and gentle atmosphere around the two. 

A small knock sounded through the room, Aaron's eyes roamed over to the closed bedroom door before sighing, slowly getting up and stumbling over to it before opening it.

"Hm?" His mother stood in front of him.

"Good morning to you too Aaron, Where is Takashi-kun's room? His brother dropped some clothes off for him sometime last night..." Aaron's cheeks went a soft pink as he held out his arms for the clothes.

"I'll... Give those to him..." "Oh, don't be silly! Just tell me where he is." Aaron nibbled his bottom lip, stepping to the side slightly, Takashi's back was in full, arms stretched above his head, short hair slightly messy.

"O... Oh... Uhm, okay... Here... Breakfast will be ready in about twenty minutes... Jackson and I have a meeting in about ten minutes, we've already eaten, you'll have the house to yourselves for the day." He nodded softly, taking the clothes before closing the door gently, setting the clothes next to Mori on the bed.

"Here you go Takashi, Satoshi-kun dropped them off last night," He nodded in thank's before taking them and going into the bathroom, Aaron grabbed a pair of jeans and a random shirt. White jeans, a brown belt with a green-blue button up, the first button was undone. He let a breath out, tucking his shirt into his jeans.

Takashi came back out a moment later, Wearing simple jeans with a solid colored t-shirt

Takashi came back out a moment later, Wearing simple jeans with a solid colored t-shirt. Aaron smiled slightly, holding his hand out before simply taking his hand.

"Come on... Let's go eat" The taller boy nodded softly, following behind him as he walked downstairs to the dining room, their breathings were in sync. In... Out... In... Out... Slow and calm. As Aaron sat in one of the chairs, Takashi sitting next to him in another chair, one of the butlers set two plates down, one had a significant amount of more food on it, a full plate, while Aaron was handed a half a plate of food, which confused Takashi a little. 

They started eating in content silence, Aaron taking small bites as he sat quietly, Mori taking his time to eat. Once they finished eating Aaron wandered out into the living room.

"Care to watch a movie with me Takashi?" The older boy simply nodded, sitting on the couch softly. When they got comfy, Aaron curled up on the couch, watching the action film, 'John Wick'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! I finally updated! 

I hope you all like the chapter!

I worked hard on it, I'm happy with it.

-Aaron