Past Revealed-07

Aaron had woken up the next day to his personal butler tapping his shoulder, he rolled over and groaned softly before getting out of bed. As he did this the butler bowed and pulled the boy's uniform out of the closet before setting it on the end of the bed. He quietly left the room and left the smaller boy to get dressed and such. After Aaron got out of bed he lazily got dressed and slipped his shoes on and slid his school bag over his shoulder gently. Aaron walked out of his room and down the stairs quietly, before heading to the dining room and sitting down, eating some fruit and a bagel.

When he was done eating he left the house, saying a quick 'goodbye' to the servant who walked him to the front door. Aaron slid into the opened limousine that was waiting for him and let a soft sigh out. Today wouldn't be a good day and he knew that for a fact, just simply by knowing his heat would kick in today and his parents still wanted him going to school. Aaron sighed and waited for the car ride out with a bored expression, he figured he could keep his face a neutral expression all day nobody would figure out anything was happening.

The limo pulled to a stop about twenty minutes later, Aaron got out and fixed his tie quietly, walking toward the door, students stared at him, making him nervous as he walked, but didn't show his nervousness. He walked into his class and sat down quietly, students tried to talk to him but Aaron just gave them a blank expression, everyone quickly got the hint that he wanted to be left alone.

Takashi and Mitsukuni walked in, the smaller of the two with a happy grin and flowers floating around his head as he walked, the taller of the two had his usual stoic expression on as he walked with the bubbly boy on his shoulders. Mitsukuni was about to greet Aaron but quickly stopped himself once he saw Aaron's expressionless face and a blank stare.

"A-Aaron? What's wrong?" The small third-year started worrying about his friend as he jumped off Takashi's shoulders and ran over to his desk. Aaron looked at him and blinked.

"Nothing's wrong MItsukuni..." He said, his voice soft, almost a whisper, the blonde frowned softly and nodded, letting Takashi try and talk to him. The tall, raven-haired boy, walked over to him quietly and set his large hand on Aaron's head gently.

"What's wrong?" Aaron looked up and blinked.

"Nothing's wro-" Takashi cut him off before he could finish and gave him a stern expression. Aaron flinched slightly and let some nervousness show on his face.

"R-really... I'm fine..." He mumbled quietly. His expression more nervous now than before as he fidgeted with his fingers softly. He was holding in his scent as much as possible, which was training his body since his body was training itself he let a small amount of the scent out. Takashi's eyes widened before he sat down next to him, glaring at everyone who looked at Aaron. Aaron suppressed the scent again and took a shaky breath before class started

During lunch-

When lunch rolled around Aaron was the first out of the class, his head ducked down as he walked through the halls, not even talking to anyone, avoiding eye contact with everyone. Mitsukuni and Takashi followed behind him, Aarons breathing was a bit faster than normal as he walked into music room number three. He continued walking, pass everyone that looked at him, past the hosts that had concerned stares. He stumbled into the changing rooms and slid into one of them, curling up in the corner softly. His knees pressed to his chest as his arms wrapped around his legs securely.

His body shook as his eyes closed tightly as he took soft, deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. His fingers were twitching, he couldn't hide it anymore, the scent of his heat came off him in waves, he had to get home, he couldn't stay at school any longer, he would be trampled by students. 

A soft tap to the changing room door surprised him, making him jump slightly before looking at the door, terrified, his senses had almost completely turned themselves off, he didn't know who was behind the door. The handle slowly turned as he pressed more into the wall behind him. Takashi slowly stepped in and closed the door before crouching down to eye-level in front of him, Aaron's body was shaking as his breathing was uneven, the taller boy knew what was going on, so he pulled him into a secure, gentle hug. Aaron froze up but soon after relaxed and hugged back, clinging onto him, his hands tangled into Takashi's shirt ad he grabbed onto him as if his life depended on it. It took about half of lunch for the small boy to calm down fully and get ahold of himself, his body was still shaking as he closed his eyes tightly, a whimper leaving his lips.

"What's wrong Aaron..?" Takashi's voice was deep but soothing as Aaron curled into him, his mind telling him this wasn't okay, the same thing would happen just like last time he had his heat two years ago back in America. He started shaking more.

"L-Let go... Let go of me..." He said shakily while his arms dropped to his side, Takashi slowly unwrapped his arms from around him and leaned back against the door.

"I-I can't let it happen again... I can't." He repeated the words, muttering them quietly as he held his head softly, his body shaking more and more. Takashi placed his large hand on Aarons' head softly and ruffled his hair.

"It's okay..." He looked up, shocked at what he had said.

"I-It's not okay... It will never be okay... I let him get to me get to me... I let him tell me the things he did..." He mumbled softly. "You should be disgusted with me... Utterly disgusted... So why are you still so kind to me... You must be able to smell it..." Takashi frowned, picking up an ever so slight scent of alpha on the boy, his frowned deepened as Aaron continued muttering.

"I let my guard down... it's my fault. It's all my fault. I let him get to me, I let him talk to me, I let his voice get into my head... And I regret it." Takashi pulled him back into a hug, whispering soft words of- 'it's going to be okay' 'I'll keep you safe' Aaron slowly relaxed into his arms as he took deep breaths, trying to calm down. After a few more minutes he had calmed down and was being rocked back and forth by the taller boy softly as he took shaky breaths.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He mumbled, though it was muttered by Takashi's chest, he continued mumbling the two words. Takashi rubbed his back soothingly while shaking his head gently.

"It's okay... You didn't do anything wrong... It's okay..." His voice was soothing and calming as he spoke, slowly standing up and bringing Aaron with him, he sat down on the bench in the changing room pulling Aaron into his lap gently as he rubbed his back softly. Aaron's eyes closed as he swallowed the lump in his throat softly, not wanting to cry as he curled farther into the arms of the person holding him. He then proceeded to slowly fall asleep to the comforting words Takashi was saying.

The taller bit picked him up carefully as he walked back out of the room. He set the boy down on one of the couch, after he set him down he sat next to him and laid Aaron's head on his lap gently. He ran his hands through the boy's hair gently, he didn't know why but he felt like he had to protect the boy. Aaron tossed and turned in his sleep, he seemed uncomfortable. Takashi ran his fingers through the boy's hair gently, playing with the ends ever so tenderly.

After about an hour Aaron woke back up, Takashi had carried him to his limo and was sitting next to him, he rubbed his eyes as he sat up fully, his silver-gray eyes shone with sleepiness as he yawned. Takashi smiled softly as he shook his head, Aaron looked over and smiled at him, when the limo jerked to a stop Aaron looked out the window and smiled slightly.

"You can come inside if you want... I can make some tea..." He said with a relaxed smile. Takashi thought for a second before nodding, he leisurely opened the door and stepped out before holding his hand out to the boy. Aaron took ahold of it and pulled himself out of the car, Takashi kept ahold of his hand ever so tenderly as he walked toward the house. 

Aaron's thoughts were running through his head, he had confessed his past, the thing that only his parents knew about, to a boy he barely even knew. He let someone into his life back then and regretted it to the day. Yet, he somehow didn't regret telling Takashi Morinozuka that he had, at one point, let another person, another alpha, say caring things to him. And he didn't think he would start regretting telling Takashi part of his past anytime soon.