I (13+ Word) Hate Taehyung

It was almost a hour since this terrible blind date had begun.
And Min bloody hot Yoongi still seemed intent on asking me questions despite the stupid responses I had to reply upon Taehyung's orders.
What's your favorite color?
Dorkwood.**
What is your favorite childhood memory?
When Taehyung, my dear older brother, won fourth in a hot dog eating contest out of four people.
What's your favorite animal?
Mosquitos. They're very valuable to the ecosystem.
Through the entire humiliating experience though, I did eventually learn Yoongi's personal favorite color was white, his favorite childhood memory was going to the beach with his best friend by the name Hoseok, and his favorite animal was his dog Holly.
"So tell me a little about your family, Y/N," Yoongi set down the now empty bowl of his rice and leaned back, stretching a little. "You have a brother and parents, anything else interesting I should know?"
"My brother snorted orange juice in front of his crush in eighth grade," I stated stoically before Taehyung could pounce on me.
A small thrill of victory shot through me as I heard Taehyung choke a little through the earpiece.
"Don't worry, Tae-Tae hyung," I now heard Jungkook say. "It still worked."
"His crush was impressed by his orange-juice-snorting skills and they've been dating ever since," I added, "which is a relief since both only have half their brains develop and need another half to maintain human function."
"Hey!" Offense colored Jungkook's word clearly over the earpiece.
"Wow, okay," Yoongi cleared his throat a little obviously regretting ever asking anything 'interesting' about my family.

**[A/N:] Dorkwood is a legit color name, google it if you don't believe me lol