Chapter 13 / 2K special

!Attention: English is not my first language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

A few months ago, Alastor came back from hell, right back into my life. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad that I have my idiotic demon again but now ... everything's much more complicated. Mark doesn't even know about what's going on behind his back. I also need to hurry up and tell him that I'll cancel our wedding plans cause Al was right all along. I just said yes to forget my sadness and that's not okay, plus I don't wanna lie anymore. I'm sure he'll understand ... well at least, I hope he does. I'm sick and tired of this whole hiding game. Eyerytime Mark leaves or when he's not around, Alastor would appear and spend time with me until my fiance comes back and then Al has to leave for an unknown time. He was growing impatient, too, and he always asks me when I'll break up with Mark but I couldn't find the right time for that. It's not as easy as he thinks it is. 

"So what can I get you?" I asked and looked from my notepad to the costumer at the table in front of me. "I'd like a coffee and a piece of that chocolat cake over there." I nodded after I wrote everything on the paper. I wonder how long this will go on. It's December now, to be exact the 31th. That reminds me that I'm going to visit my mom today, you know, talk about this and that. Just random stuff. "Hey Y/N! There's a new costumer at table 5," Lisa informed me from behind the counter. "Really? 'Kay! Oh and before I'll forget it, here's the order for table 12. I'll come and get it in a few minutes." She looked at the paper and sighed. "At least it's not a big order like the last one." She was talking about the group of 4 people who left only a couple of minutes earlier. They ordered like 4 cans of coffee and - if you put all pieces they ate together - 2 whole cakes. While I shook my head, I let a bubble of my gum pop. "Hey, do you already know what you want?" I asked friendly but also a little bit bored once I stand in front of table 5. "Hm, actually ... I do know what I want, sweetheart." I rolled my eyes and put my notepad back in the pocket of my apron. "You know, you don't have to follow me even to work. I'm a big girl." He laid the newspaper down on the table. "Why? Are you not happy to see me? Besides, I just wanted to check on you." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well, for that case I gave you a phone and showed you how you use it." After a brief moment of reflection, I sat down next to him. "I know but I don't understand that strange magic ... electronic device." Aww♡ He's struggling with a simple smartphone ... that's kind of cute. "If you like I can explain it to you again when we have the opportunity." Alastor chuckled and supported his head with his hand. "How long do you have to work today?" I glanced over to Lisa, who was preaparing the coffee for the other costumer, and then back to Al. "I don't know. It depends on when my other friend will start their shift." As soon as Mary is here I can finally go home. Oh boy... it shouldn't be allowed to work on New Year's Eve. "Anyways, what can I get you?" I asked as I got up from the chair. "I don't know, my dear. I would like to have .... you 'to go'." He smirked innocently at me. That made me blush lightly but I quickly cleared my throat. "No, I'm afraid I'm not on the men-..." "Are you sure about that, darling?" I turned red instantly and walked away. I'll just bring him a cup of tea like always. When I turned around to look at Alastor again, he was staring and then he winked at me. Oh my god! You're gonna make it even worse!! "Y/N? You okay gurl? You resemble a tomato. Tell me, did your fiance text you something ... dirty?? Let me see~..!" Lisa already started to climb over the counter but I stopped her just in time. "No, he didn't. It's just .... there's a guy (demon) who was flirting with me and I tried to act cold (liar) but his word madee me blush in the end." "Ohh! Do I smell a potential affair?" She wiggled with her eyebrows, her grin was big. I shook my head rapidly. "No! No! I will not cheat on Mark. I'm just saying ... that ... oh come on! Don't tell me you wouldn't like it when a handsome man flirts with you." My friend giggled like a 15 year old teenager. "Okay okay. And what man do you mean?" She looked past me, trying to figure out who I could possibly mean. Alastor was reading his paper again when I shifted my gaze to him. "The man who is all dressed in red." Her eyes scanned the café until she found Alastor and right after that, her eyes lit up with curiosity. "My my. You were right. 'Handsome' is a great adjectiv to describe him," she muttered dreamily. I lightly hit her arm. "You have a boyfriend!" I also don't like how she talked about him but I can't tell her that Alastor and I are a thing, can I? So I kept my mouth shut. Are we even a thing? We didn't talked about this yet ... hm. I need to clarify this with him. "I know, I know. Sorry." Doesn't she think he looks a little bit weird? Nothing strange about his height, his stature, his fashion stayle and not to forget his antlers on top of his head??! "Say Lisa, Don't you think his appearance is a bit odd?" She put a finger on her chin and was quiet for several seconds. "Hm... I think it's, indeed, a bit extraordinary how he's dressed but maybe he is into that type of stuff. I think it's called cosplaying." She does not care about how he looks? Wow, people are tolerating thesedays. "Anyways, what does the cute and handsome gentleman want?" He really is handsome and absolutely cute. I've could never agreed more on something. Lisa sighed when I wasn't answering her. "Well, here is the coffee and the piece of cake." She handed me a plate over. "Thanks. Oh and the man in red wants a cup of tea." "Which tea?" "Doesn't matter. As long as it's nothing too sweet." I can't believe I'm jealous but it is understandable. I'm in love, so it's normal, right?