Chapter 7

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

"Uhhm... sure. Why not? Sounds like fun." I smiled at the demon. "Oh, it'll be. Trust me~," Alastor's grin was bigger than ever. "What's that supposed to mean?" He snickered and shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing~" After a wink from him, I fell silent and looked outside. The view was breathtaking. I've never thought I would get to see this cityscape. Too soon we kept moving and a few minutes later we were back down again. "And what now?" Hmmm... what else could we do in London? Oh my god! I wanna go in a bar! I've never been in a club or bar before! "Let's go inside!" I grabbed Alastor's hand and pulled him with me inside. At first he didn't know wha I was up to but then he saw the building which I was heading towards. "Uhm, y/n? That's a bar? Are you sure you know what you are doing, my love?" I turned my head around to face him. "If  want to go out with me tonight, you better shut your mouth." He was quiet immediately and let me pull him with me. Wow, even if it's close to lunch time there are already some people who wanted to drink, dance and play billiard. I've never drunk alcohol in my life. That should be fun! Besides, Alastor is here to look after me. But what if he'll take advantage of this situation? Huh ... well, fuck it. Who knows if I get a second chance to test alcohol. The radio demon and I sat at the bar and the bartender aksed what we wanted. Alastor refused politely but I wanted something strong. Don't ask me why but I wanted to know how it feels when I am really drunk! And as an information for dates in the future. Maybe Mark wants to take me to a club and party wih drinks and everything someday. But if it'll happen, I know how much I can take. Perhaps nothing will happen and I'll puke in the women's restroom in about 10 or 20 minutes. Who knows. The guy behind the counter looked at me curiously after Alastor's response. "Surprise me. I'll drink anything you give me." That caught them both off guard. "Are you sure?" I nodded in excitement and after I showed the man my ID - he wanted to make sure I am not under 18 - he gave me a red drink. Do I look so young? I shook my head quickly and took a sip from the cocktail. It's actually quite delicious. Well, here goes nothing.

[20 minutes later]

"Yooou look just like a strawberry pimp!!" I laughed at Alastor who was massaging his temples. "When will my suffering end?" He murmured. "Am I that bad!?" I emptied my third glas of ... this delicious liquid and looked around. My vision was a bit blurry but I could see the little stage at the other side of the room. When I stood up, my legs felt like jelly. "Y/N? Where are you going? You shouldn't walk around when you're that drunk." Alastor watched me carefully as I continued my way to the stage. "Sh-Shuuuush! Shut your mouth youuu.... you ... strawberry...!" A woman was standing on the plattform and sang a boring song. Half of the guests already fell asleep. "HEY youu... woman!" I called out and she looked at me confused. "Are you talking to me?" "Yeah course! What are you doing up there?? You call that singing?! Get down, bitch! I'll show you how it's done!" I pulled her off the stage and got myself up so I was now standing behind the mic. "Yo guys! Listen up! Stop sleeping and you over there... shut up! I'm going to show y'all how singing should sound like!!" The band asked what song I wanted and after I told them which one, they began to play.

Honey Honey

How you thrill me

Ah-ha, Honey Honey

Honey Honey 

Nearly kills me

Ah-ha, Honey Honey

I looked over to Alastor who was watching me with an amused grin.

I'd heard about you before